Toxic Manager (Original Concept)

I got another original concept out for ya’ll today. It’s not another Jungala concept, but I think this is a cool concept. Introducing… The Toxic Manager!

The Toxic Manager

Quote: “Darling, you’re behavior’s actin’ very toxic. You belong to me now!”

Description: This toxic supervillain is ready to purify some negative emotions on the battlefield and turn the tide against enemies in the city.

Role: Control

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Shoots a toxic gloop ball at an enemy.

Victory: She stands on a toxic fountain and it illuminates bright green.

Defeat: She cries toxic tears that disintigrate a hole and she falls in.

White Skill: Acid Rain

The Toxic Manager unleashes an acidic rain throughout the battlefield for 13 seconds. Enemies hit by the drops are taken X damage. The Toxic Manager also removes all buffs from a single enemy hit with every 5 drops of acid. Enemies without buffs have a 10% chance to be immediately KO’d, increasing by 1%, up to 40%, with each subsequent drop of acid. This resets when Toxic Manager gets interrupted or an enemy gets KO’d by this skill.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Green Skill: Radioactive Behavior

Toxic Manager insults an enemy and throws a toxic goop ball at them. The enemy hit becomes charmed for 12 seconds and has X increased Basic Damage.

The charm has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Blue Skill: A Slimy Trap

Toxic Manager kicks down a barrel down the battlefield towards the enemy with the most HP. The enemy hit is now trapped in a barrel of slime that lasts 10 seconds and reduces the attack and movement speed of nearby enemies to 10%. The enemy cannot attack or move while in this trap, and is dealt X damage per second.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Purple Skill: Meltdown

“Radioactive Behavior” now charms enemies above 70% of their max HP, and their attack speed is increased by 80% for 10 seconds. These charms cannot be dodged or evaded and the duration is not reduced by tenacity.

This charm has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Toxicity Terror

Enemies who are damaged by Damage and Tank role allies have their skill power decreased by 60% for 8 seconds whenever Toxic Manager uses “Acid Rain”.

+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
+X Damage per second to “Slimy Trap”

The skill power decrease is less effective on enemies above level X.

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: Charm is applied to 2 enemies

+X Skill Power
+X Skill Power per Control Hero

• Attack Speed (40% attack speed)

Friendships:

Toxic Manager/Honey Lemon

Disk Name: A Slimy Scheme

Campaign Title: Birth of the Paint-Blaster

Description: The Toxic Manager gets a hold of Honey Lemon’s new invention, and she needs to stop her from turning the City into a place of nasty and negative emotions.

Allies: Disgust, Wasabi, Vinny

"Slimy Trap" Drains the Enemy

• +X Basic Damage to Toxic Manager and Allies

• +X Max HP to Toxic Manager and Allies

• When the enemy is freed from “Slimy Trap” the enemy trapped becomes Drained for 2 (+2 seconds per star); Drained enemies take 35% of their basic damage as Normal damage towards themselves.

Toxic Manager/Gaston

Disk Name: Self- Entitlement

Campaign Title: You Belong to Me

Description: Gaston seeks the help of the Toxic Manager for advice on how he’ll get Belle to like him. Problem is, she helps him a little too much…

Allies: The Incinerator, Megavolt, Baymax

"Acid Rain" Slows Enemies

• +X Skill Power
  • -X Basic Damage to RED Team Enemies
  • +30% (+30% more attack speed per star level) Attack Speed per Slowed Enemy
  • “Acid Rain” slows enemy movement and attack speed by 10% (+10% more reduction per star)

A couple of questions about this hero:

What disk do you work on for Toxic Manager?
  • Honey Lemon
  • Gaston

0 voters

What tier do you rank this hero?
  • BROKEN
  • S-Tier
  • A-Tier
  • B-Tier
  • C-Tier
  • D-Tier

0 voters

Let me know in the comments below on how you feel about this hero. I’m excited to see what you all think in the comments below.

Question: “Original Concept” means a character you made, right? It’s not an issue, just curious
Also:

I detect some inspiration while making this skill

In regards to the actual concept, just one thing:
You forgot red skill boosts again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One of the major inspirations while making this concept was Zurg, and I wanted to give that synergy to a control hero. And Yes, Original concept does mean that I made Toxic Manager. She is from Codename: Breakout Squad, made by a friend and me.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney