Toy Story 4 Concept

Forky

’’How Am I Alive??’’
Forky Is A Frontline Tank Hero
White Skill- Pipeline, Forky Takes Off One Of His Arms Healing The Wekest Allie By X Amount And Damaging The Strongest Enemy By X Amount
Green Skill- He’s A Spork? Forky Charges At The Furthest Enemy Dealingg X Amount Of Damage
Blue Skill- Caboom! Forky Rides Duke Cabooms Motor Cycle Into The Enemy Team Dealing X Amount Of Damage
Purple Skill- Rodeo Rebel, Everytime Forky Uses “Caboom!” His Health Grows By X Amount

Appearance- How he Appears in toy story 4
Victory- Forky Grows A Big Smile And Celebrates With Fireworks
Defeat- Forky Frowns And looks down
Friendships-
Forky - Woody
Forky - Mad Hatter

6 Likes

Great character concept @Cookie101

1 Like

Nice character concept. It would be nice to see the newest addition to the Toy Story family added to the game. I also want to see the new movie…

1 Like

IT IS OUT!!?!! YAY!!!

I think I am gonna freak out!

I want to see it. Finally!

With Bo peep there, Jessie can finally marry Buzz :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::upside_down_face:

I think it comes out this summer in June 21?

Wait, it isnt out yet?

Yep for the US, it comes out in June 21. No idea about the Central/South American countries though, but it should be around the same time.

Hmmmm so a character concept was made before the movie came out?

Not aure how I feel about that…

3 Likes

Yeah, I have dat same feeling.

Thanks for the wonderful Comments which other toy story 4 characters do you want me to make??

• Ducky And Bunny
  • Bo Peep
  • Gabby Gabby
  • Duke Caboom
  • Combat Carl Jr.

0 voters

I will reveal the next character soon!

1 Like

I only took inspiration from the trailers it’s more of a challenge

Ducky & Bunny

We Are Carnival Toys!!
Ducky And Bunny Are Backline Damage Hero’s
White Skill- Carnival Prizes, Bunny Throws ducky to the furthest enemy dealing x Amount Of Damage
Green Skill- To Infinity And Ablond! Ducky Attempts To Fly Failing And Falling On The Closest Enemy Dealing X Amount Of Damage
Blue Skill- Carrots, Bunny Throws A Carrot At The furthest enemy dealing x Amount Of Damage
Purple Skill- Escape, Every time Ducky Uses “To Infinity And Ablond!” Ducky & Bunny’s health goes up by x Amount
Appearance- Like In the picture above
Victory- Ducky And Bunny Dance With Top Hats On
Defeat- Ducky And Bunny Hang Themselves Back On The Shelf
Friendships-
Ducky & Bunny - Buzz
Ducky & Bunny - Alice

5 Likes

My bet is they will

(20 Characters)

What Forky topic??

1 Like

Do you think you can do a concept for Dimples McGiggles? if you need a bigger idea on how small she is, take a look at this poster. She’s on Bo Peep’s shoulder closest to Woody.

FIlLzXZOoqmqpq_367_b

2 Likes

Maybe I could but I think her and bo peep as acombo character would work better

Well, since Bo Peep is already coming to the game as her own character, along with Bunny & Ducky, I think it would make more sense for McGiggles to be her own character as well.

1 Like

Also, since Bunny and ducky are coming to the game, I think this concept might be a bit outdated, don’t you think?

1 Like

Does that matter? People make them just for fun. I’ve enen seen some concepts of characters made after they got in the game :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney