Toy Story Appreciation!

All of my Stitch, Pooh, and panda toys love me!

1 Like

How? Is toy story real

1 Like

The story might not be real, but I like to believe toys have feelings and care for their owner.

4 Likes

So do I. I very well know thatā€™s itā€™s not true. @CMG4SpookMaster we are just saying how we used to (And maybe we still do) think toys are real.

I personally always wished my toys were realā€¦I cried on some of them, it would be amazing to habe them their to comfort me and dry my tearsā€¦ :grin:

4 Likes

Tbh I still feel bad whenever it comes to my brotherā€™s mistreating his toys :rofl:

1 Like

I never mistreat my toys! My Stitch and Pooh toys have a specific place in my room and desk. My pandas all have a name, a specific place, and backstory.

Who would hurt their toys?

2 Likes

Haha good one @Filadae_Djaq.

1 Like

Yeah uh sid would like a word with that statement

Well Sid ended up collecting trash so kids, the lesson is donā€™t hurt your toys!

1 Like

toy-story

2 Likes

Yeah play nice. Donā€™t hurt you toys.
image https://media.tenor.com/images/dc8ba8f0e75dced154abf137a5d49f28/tenor.gif
See how nice Stitch is to Scrump.

Yes! Scrump is awesome

Didnā€™t Stitch get Scrump blown up??

1 Like

She survived! Sheā€™s in the TV series. And besides, Scrump was protecting Lilo and Stitch. Iā€™m sure she was happy to help protect them!

Sid hurting the toys wasnā€™t so they could protect him. It was just to harm the toys

Could you post the Scrump blowning up GIF? How the heck did it survive that?

1 Like

Sheā€™s strong and they fixed her!
image https://ohmy.disney.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/RollerSkateGIF.gif

Yes the explosion was big but they fixed her! Iā€™m sure Lilo and Stitch didnā€™t want to do it, but Scrump has helping to protect them! Sheā€™s a good doll.

Scrump protects her owners like my toys protect me.

I wonder how Barbie and Ken are doing back at Sunny Side. Since Toy Story 4 didnā€™t mention them if I recall.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney