Toy Story Appreciation!

Well, I guess, sometimes they travel to Bonnie hiding in her bagpack. In TS4, Bonnie went to school, and she probably won’t return to Sunny Side, and the dolls will remain there.

Wait you say not to hurt your toys right… what bout lego you take them apart and rebuild them and you mix & match their pieces

Well, some toys are pretty fine with it. Remember the Potato Heads taking off their hands, eyes, ears and so on.

2 Likes

Not to mention that not all toys are animate. Like the jigsaw puzzles and car that Emily took from Andy 's room.

Some toys are alive, some are not…Objects that are not made for games get alive when kids play with it…This franchise makes me think for many nights :joy:

Yeah and maybe each LEGO piece is sentient so they don’t care about being pulled apart and put back together.

Toy Story has many lessons: be kind, friends are all around you, and toys should be treated nicely!

I just watched Toy Story 4 yesterday! I then realized that Duke’s quote in-game is 90% from Bo

Lol that’s ironic

Yeah, in my country the dubs don’t have neither this nor D&B’s quote. While Bo has one from another movie.

1 Like

Hmmm… this makes me wonder. Are toys in the DH world alive like the Toy Story characters are?

1 Like

I think they’re just wondering what type of toy Jack-Jack would like.

1 Like

Oh I know, it just made me think about that question.

The toy in question, is prolly not alive yet. Toys become alive when given attention by Humans, humans emit some sort of power that allows the toys to become alive. This is why most of Al’s Toy Barn was not like the Night of the Museum. :grin:

2 Likes

And what if toys slowly die without attention? That explains why Stinky Pete, Gabby Gabby and others try to get some, that also explains why Bo lived for 7 years near a playground :thinking:

1 Like

Hear is a link to a video! :grin:

And this one is for a little more insight after you know how the attention works.

Oh yeah… I forgot that Pixar showed Andy’s Dad after 24 years!

In number 4??

Yes. You haven’t seen the movie yet?

nope…it is not on Netflix yet…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney