Toy Story Appreciation!

Oh, they did…But I never thought about it :sweat_smile:
Yet I had a lot of theories about toys themselves.
How they die and can they resurrect? Do they all feel physical pain or pleasure and how? Why do they have tongues if no human made it for them? Do they get other organs when get alive? Maybe they have a heart? A brain?
I can’t sleep, I need answers!

The answer to all those questions is… MAGIC

I gave a question… no. I have ALL the questions

• Did Bo meet grown-up-Andy?
  • How did Bo escape?
  • How did she and Gabby become rivals?
  • Why is Gabby a bad guy to everyone?
  • How come Duke said “my happiest box opening” when he was having flashbacks of his owner? I mean, he was brand new… or was he?
  • How come Bonnie’s Dad didn’t notice Trixie’s panicky voice in the RV?
  • How is Jessie strong enough to pop a hole into a tire?
  • How come D&B ended up not getting any kids?
  • Why would the owner of the antique store leave the keys on a random shelf?
  • What part of Bo’s sheep break when they fell?
  • How did Bo’s arm break?
  • Why did she change her look?
  • When Giggle’s home was opened, how come she was sitting perfectly upright? Her home is sideways when closed
  • Who was Woody’s past owner?
  • What happened to Benson, or the dummies in general, after Gabby Gabby’s leaving?

And most importantly…

• How is Forky or Knifey alive?

Let me see :thinking:The

They die when they are taken apart, thus they become inanimate. When Buzz’s hand was taken off his body, he could no longer move it, there is no part that is specifically there control part, we saw dolls that had no head still able to move and talk in Sid’s sister’s room. So, they can be ressurected by having any parts put in to replace their other parts, but that only puts them in working position.

They can feel pain, and pleasure (at least the toys we saw, cannot speak for all toys cuz have not seen all toys.) Thhis is demonstrated by Woody and Bo’s affection for wach other, as well as Mr. And Mrs. Potato head. Thee pain was obvious as when Woody was burning in Sid’s room, he cried put in pain.

As to why they have tongs…I have no answer for that one.

Do they get organs? Not entirely sure. It is unclear whether or not the toys speak from voice boxes or not, my guess is no. So I guess they must technically gain a larynx in order to communicate, however, not all the toys cpuld talk, ( remember the little egg things that cpuld jump into each other), some could understand others but not talk (like Etch), sometimes only certain toys could understand other toys (Like lotso could understand Big Baby, but the general audience could not), and some toys could only speak in limited ways (like the phone in Toy story 3 could only speak through his phone.)

Doo they have a heart? No. I doubt it. I mean, not the organ that pumps blood, obviously they carry there emotions somewhere, a place they are not aware of there entire life, as at first, they think they literally are what they were duplicated from (like Buzz thought he was the real Buzz Lightyear), I would say they have a conscience that dictates what they say and do.
Phew. :relieved:

Sorry, cannot help you with those answers without watching toy story 4. Go watch some videos on it at Super Carlin Bros channel on Youtube, they look like they have some cool videos for Toy story 4. :grin:

Some of your questions can get answers in shorts when they come, mostly about Bo’s past. But let me guess some.
*Bo could not meet grown-up Andy. When she asks Woody about him, she is just like “Well, I guess he grew up from the last time I saw him”.
*Toys may consider Gabby a villain as she tries to get a “missing organ” by taking it from other toys. We don’t know if Woody was her first try.
*Jessie is stronger than she seems. Cutting with a paper clip must be hard, as it’s not sharp. She opens windows and doors, which are much larger and havier than her. And…you saw that nail? It’s huge.
*Sheep broke one of their limbs when they fell.
*Bo could let her dress go cause it’s not practical, and running/jumping in it could be a challenge.
*Giggle…Maybe she has something to hold there.
*At least 3 of 4 Bensons remain in the antique store. I hope people returned the missing one.
*People never see/hear things around them in this universe :upside_down_face:

Was Andy’s dad in Toy Story 4?

I’m still unsure about the parts. Buzz could actually move with his arm when lost it, yet the moves were very limited(Holding a kettle, pointing to a window). And, I doubt that to be a spoiler, but there was a plush zebra in TS4 torn apart by a cat, you can see the half of it in the trailer. Yet the second half feels pretty fine.

In a moment, when Andy’s mother took Bo and the lamp.

Yes, but the arm itself could not move.

Well the question is now, what detached arm can move. Buzz’s arm couldn’t. But Potato Head can have his detached arm move

I have honestly only one question. If Buzz can fly in toy story 4…IS THIS BUZZ THE FAKE FROM TOY STORY TWO DEFYING GRAVITY!

Buzz can’t fly in TS4…

What about the spinning carnival ride scene. He flew there!

He was gliding thrown

2 Likes

Well the thing is, Potato Head is meant to be taken apart. So he has no problem with it nor can he get hurt with it. Buzz, on the other hand, is a toy, not a flying toy, but a toy. When he lost his arm, he couldn’t move cause he wasn’t meant for that.
Though this theory changes with Sid’s toys. I think that it takes a while for the toys to gain consciousness with body parts that isn’t theirs.

2 Likes

Haha I love this.

1 Like

Not a flying toy.

1 Like

Ok ok fair that is true.

But. Explain how he is able to fly AND use real lasers in this game.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney