Toy Story Babyface likely hero concept

IMG_3856
This adorable yet terrifying abomination might be one of the most intelligent and formidable foes you could ever come across, and he’s not alone.

Quote: “ .-. .-. / -.-. — – . / — …- -” (RR Come out)

Stars: :star::star::star::star:

Entrance: baby face jumps down from the sky and snaps his claws.

Victory: babyface stretches his arms into the air triumphantly.

Defeat: babyface gets knocked over but doesn’t move a joint as if he has frozen in time

Basic attack: babyface punches the enemy with his claw and then pinches them.

White skill: MUTANT MAYHEM
Babyface can summon at random either legs, hand in the box or rollerBob

If he summons legs then she will appear on the battlefield opposite to babyfaces position and grabs the the nearest enemy with her fishing rod and drags offscreen dealing the enemy damage.
IMG_3859

If he summons hand in the box then hand in the box will enter the battle field jumping up and down crushing all enemies in his way. At the very end he will punch the weakest enemy and jump away.
IMG_3858

If he summons roller bob then roller bob will roll across the screen and push all enemies out of his way
IMG_3857

Green skill: TOY TRICKERY
babyface will start running around the battlefield before delivering a surprise double punch to the enemy scaring them and stunning them.

Blue skill: HELPING CLAW
Babyface will call in ducky, pumpBoy, the wind up frog and jingle joe to help heal the weakest Allie by “repairing them”. Baby face and the Allie he is healing will be invincible during this.
IMG_3860Jingle Joe
IMG_3861Ducky
IMG_3862
The wind up frog
IMG_3863Pump boy

Purple skill: KING OF THE “CANNIBALS”
Now “mutant mayhem” deals more damage and babyface is invincible during the attack. There is a high chance that enemies will be defeated during the attack.

Red skill: PLAY NICE
If an enemy tries to attack babyface while he is using “helping claw” the enemy will be stunned and will get targeted by babyface and his allies. Babyface also character he is “repairing”.

Friend: wall-e
Campaign name: broken memories
Story: babyface and wall-e share the feeling of being forgotten and seek out others who know the feeling as well and they don’t like what they find.
Allies : underminer, king Louie and yzma (all characters who would feel insecure about being forgotten)

Friend: woody
Campaign name: friends old and new
Story: after meeting up with babyface woody wants to introduce him to the gang
Allies: bo peep, Rex and buzz

Don’t make two concepts in one day

Thank you

I don’t think that’s against the rules

Ever heard of a spam?

I hear people say don’t make two concepts in one day

Name your sources if you believe your argument

Also last concept I made was yesterday

@First_Mate_Jafar_XLVI just ignore them
It’s just another sockpuppet account of TeenLeoLion

4 Likes

People usually discourage posting 2 concepts in 1 day to give people time to enjoy one concept before looking at the next one and avoid potential spam. However, it’s not outright against the rules.

Plus, as Taylor mentioned, Gothel is just Leo in disguise, so you don’t really need to take his word super seriously.

4 Likes

And also I made last concept yesterday and then I got to work on this one. The next day I posted this. In fact I’m working on another concept right now and I’ll post it tomorrow.

1 Like

Isn’t that exactly what YOU did on your “first day” here?

Like I said to Jafar
Just ignore them it’s just another sockpuppet account of TeenLeoLion. Giving them attention won’t do anything at all.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney