The boogie men of lullaby land. Hero concept

IMG_3854
In every pleasant dream there must be darkness. One thing that these guys guarantee is that your going to have a hard time sleeping knowing they are around

Stars: :star: :star:

Role: support

Row: middle

Quote: “we are the boogie boogie boogie men, we will catch ya catch ya catch ya catch, when we come out into the night babies always wake up with a fright”

Entrance: a puff of smoke appears and it turns into the boogie men

Victory: the boogie men laugh and jump up and down

Defeat: the boogie men laugh as they fade out of sight and disappear

Basic attack: one of them will jump over to the enemy and slap them

White skill: TERRIFYING TRANSFORMATION
The boogie men stretch up and down scaring the enemy and making the boogie men stronger and healing them

Green attack: NIGHT OF FRIGHT
The boogie men will start laughing and taunt the enemy. They will also weaken the strongest enemy

Blue skill: HORRIBLE HORROR
The boogie men will start singing which makes them and their allies stronger. It will also heal the allies.

Purple skill: INTRUDERS OF DREAMS
Now if they get defeated they will revive and begin preforming “terrifying transformation” and become invincible for a short while

Red skill: NOTORIOUS NIGHTMARES
now they deal fantastic damage when using the basic attack and can stun the enemy for a long period of time

Friend: Oogie boogie
Campaign name: the scream team
Story: Oogie slowly begins forming a team of the scariest creatures around and welcomes in the boogie men.
Allies: Randall, The dancing skeletons and the Pink elephants

Friend: Jack Jack
Campaign name: pick on the little guy
Story: the boogie men naturally search for anyone “weak” that they could scare and find Jack Jack. Little do they know the pain that awaits them
Allies: simba and nala, abu and Russel and Kevin

Side note: I don’t think they will ever appear in the game, most of the concepts I make are meant to give a little bit of love to characters who otherwise don’t really have any. While I enjoy making these I know for a fact that there are more characters who still deserve to join the game but I do this to spread awareness of characters who in a way set the bar for what a good character is. I can only say I will be really surprised if they do come.

2 Likes

Love it! Just love it

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney