Trade/sell extra hero chips? Please?

Hey what’s the chance that we can get to sell or trade within our guild extra or abundant hero chips. I’d prefer the trading amongst guild members or friends than selling them. It would benefit more players that way.

1 Like

Help others? What is that?! If there is a trade market for chips then how will people spend diamonds

1 Like

They should make a option to use those bits for memory

2 Likes

Trading among guild members will probably never happen. Funneling resources from multiple accounts into one is a mechanic this sort of game tends to avoid. But yes, the fact that there’s little use for excess chips, other than one chip every day or so to get memory fragments that you only need a finite amount of is an issue.

2 Likes

Guys… stop with all that “i have unused extra chip”… a few months ago lots of people complain about that and what happen? A chip markert? Chip trade for gold? No. 6 star hero happen. So unless all of you have 250/300 extra chips for each hero and want 7 star heroes stop complaing about that…

(and to be clear i have lots of extra unused chip with all heroes at 6 stars… and still not complaining😉)

I am not complaining, just bringing up a idea, cost a lot of time to get 5 star memorydisc. So thats a solution

Chips only other use is for memories once your hero reach 6 star… you mean a direct exchange?? Well they created mission for that…
Directly change chips for memories has no sense since missions exist… if they give us chance to exchange chips for memories who would do 10+h missions ?

I’m sitting on 175 of rex? All the others I have less than 100 of I haven’t said anything. But it just eats space and makes me not want to purchase diamond crates anymore. Seems like I only get the same ones.

2 Likes

Bec of this… you just firing up PB to implement 7 star… congratulations… good job… lols

It could be like a one diamond co-pay in order to make a five-chip exchange. lol anyway just a thought. Since you brought up about diamonds.

1 Like

Up hahahahahahahahaha thanks for the up

No use of keeping extra chips. Yes we need option for trading them

2 Likes

lol a deal like that could work or an exchange system of exclusive/hard to obtain heroes (example: 5 felix chips for 1 chip of the sign in hero)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney