Trading System

Hello, I am King Kaos from Nulls Leaderboard. I have been studying Dragonsoul for over 5 years. I support Perblue and their endeavors.

We have been seeing many posts recently about the addition of a trading system in Disney Heroes. We support this and I am speaking out on behalf of the community

We believe that Disney Heroes players should be able to freely trade with each other.

For example, Player A has 100,000 Colosseum Tokens. Player B has 1000 Mad Hatter Chips. They create a transaction, whereby the ownerships swap of said materials.

A Trading System will bring about friendly competition. It will also strengthen player interaction and relationships.

We believe that Perblue will evaluate this issue; the absence of a trading system, and will resolve it at last.

This will never be implemented due to the fact that things cost money and people will trade with alternate accounts

Player A will create two accounts
Account 1 will give Account 2 3 Genie chips
Account 2 will give Account 1 24,000 mad hatter red skill chips

Who decides that it is fair or not
Trading only works in the real world or in games where each item has a similar value

6 Likes

You can always cap the amount you trade daily…

1 Like

I see how trading chips and most item can be abused, but what about trading only duplicate cosmetics? I hate how I get a ton of “dupes”.

What if we could trade a “dupe” for someone else’s “dupe” and only within our own guild?

Or make it so that guild members can “donate” dupes into a “box” and then once a week, everybody who donated a dupe randomly gets one of the ones from the box. The box might require X number of items before giving them back out, and if someone leaves the guild then they get their items back, etc. It could be a once a month thing or whatever and limited to just 1 dupe per member, or something like that to keep it under control.

1 Like

people asking for this sort of thing is how Guild Aid came about - I doubt that will be expanded on at this point

1 Like

we call tell for sure that it´s not PB´s high priority… if even ANY priority at this point :joy:

I´d rather like some sort of badge guild aid… nothing big but like eh

3 Likes

@Bluebandit93 , you make a great point. A trading system has the potential to eliminate the need for in-app purchases.
At the same time, we’ve seen Perblue perform tasks that people never imagined they could do. @The_Real_Numi made a great counterargument. We could overcome the aforementioned issue by setting limits. Notice that guild aid is strictly limited. We could set cap\max number of trades per day. We could also limit the number of resources that could be bartered.

This way, we will have high demand for in-app purchases as well as increased player interaction. If we truly desire a Trading System, we must make our opinions clear to Perblue. We must speak up as well as honestly addressing the downsides. We must never underestimate the things that Perblue can do.

I get that, but my argument stands
For as long as there are exclusive heroes, mod pieces, resources that are more scarce than other it will be difficult to implement and monitor.

100% on board that it is possible and an exciting addition in the future, however I would much much much rather the dev team spend time and resources to 1. Fix the bugs currently in the game
2. Develop more exciting game mods that can keep players from quitting.

So yeah, let’s add it to the list for in 5 years :+1:

1 Like

That’s a good point, @Bluebandit93. Some trades may be unfair. People may plan to mass trade resources in ways that make in-app purchases less valuable.
However, Perblue could evaluate the value of items being traded. For example, Perblue could prohibit the trade of 300 diamonds 1,000 Mad Hatter chips because it is .5/100 balanced. You would have to give 200 times more diamonds, or 60,000 diamonds, for the trade to proceed. Now, this may seem unreasonable. Trading 60,000 resources for 1,000 resources of another type isn’t usually fair. However, hero chips are more “scarce” than diamonds. A single rare item is worth multiple common items. A pattern is arising:

Perblue evaluates and assigns values to resources. At the end of a trade, both sides must be equal or the trade will fail.

This way, trading is strictly monitored and limited.

There are pretty much values for anything in the game. Everything can be measured in Diamonds, be it Badges, Bits, Hero Chips, Skill Chips, Disk Bits.

So you can just cap it at like… 1000 diamond value/day.
That’s 25 Hero Chips or Disk Bits… for example.

Let’s be real, we all know why people request in-game trading–it’s lazy noobs wanting to exchange garbage for extreme endgame benefits.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: are you 4 real?

Absolutely. 99.9% of the people I see in Global griping about a lack of a trading system are less than level 40.

I mean… the game is a drag, so do you really blame them?

…Yes? Because that kind of nonsense is idiotic, no matter what game it is.

Same energy as noobs begging for gold in WoW.

You are either a troll or someone that spends so much $$$$ to feed his/her ego.

A lot of people are complaining about resources well over level 40 and have been saying it gets worse with every update, especially with the amount of gold needed to improve skills, hire mercs, etc. Many whales I know that have quit would love for this to happen as they would like to give items they no longer need to guildmates or friends to see them grow while they continued to spend on things for themselves if they were still playing.

Que the happy Gilmore principle gif for what you are saying to people who just want a better gaming expeirence for everyone, not just the 0.01% spending enough money on the game to buy houses, boats, or islands.

1 Like

The solution is NOT e-begging.

Period.

End of story.

The solution isn’t down playing other opinions either… and asking for something like this isn’t begging either if people would volunteerly help their friends or guildmates . You could still choose not to help if this was a thing too. Just Because you think something is dumb doesn’t mean it is.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney