Tragic’s Chamber of Concepts

UPDATE
Added Walnut cookie, Rex Dangervest remake, and a surprise concept :shushing_face:

UPDATE

1. Added the surprise concept
  2. Added upcoming concepts: Truffle Cookie, Gumball Cookie, Splatter Phoenix, and Henry Stickmin
  3. Consider How Tos removed. I might redo them again soon, just as guides on what makes the hero strong.
  4. Captain Underpants will be added back soon, just not right now.

UPDATE
Added Puss in Boots, 80s Action Hero, and the concept polls. Remember to vote for both polls!

UPDATE
Added Henry Stickmin

UPDATE
Added Rougefort/Darkwing Duck Friendship Campaign and Raspberry Mousse Cookie.

UPDATE
Added Gwendolin, Citron, and Gumball Cookie.

I’ll be taking a bit of a break while I get used to my new school schedule. I got plenty more concepts coming in October!

1 Like

UPDATE
Added Crewmate and separated the surprise concepts.

UPDATE
Added Negaduck.

:jack_o_lantern: Let’s get spooky! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

When is the next shrek concept?

Soon. I don’t know when but soon.

Hopefully before the end of this month.

UPDATE
Added Splatter Phoenix

Might actually consider doing more Darkwing Duck characters in the future. :wink:

1 Like

UPDATE
Added Dr Coyle, the Halloween series, and future refreshes and friendship campaign.

Also added Oak and Acorn

UPDATE

Added Immortica and Gary

Okie dokie, announcement time.

I’m looking for someone to help me with the Cookie Run Ocean Series. @Wave9Nut has been busy and I feel like we haven’t done anything with the series yet.

The outlook for the Shrek series is still unknown. I might end up canceling it because it’s getting harder and I don’t have interest in continuing it.

Next month will see mostly refreshes. Some of my concepts feel out of date in comparison to my recent concepts so I’ll go back and improve them. However, I might throw in a few CR concepts if I want to. :wink:

Also expect more darkwing characters!

Anyways, this is Tragic, signing off.

2 Likes

I can help you with the cookie run ocean series…

2 Likes

UPDATE
Added Truffle Cookie and added a few more things

UPDATE
Added Pitaya Dragon Cookie

UPDATE
Added Gosalyn and Peppermint Cookie

UPDATE
Added Croissant Cookie and ended up canceling the shrek series. Lost motivation to continue that.

1 Like
  • sad all star music begins to play *

UPDATE
Added Tragic Magic remake

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney