Tragic’s Chamber of Concepts

UPDATE
Added Pirate Cookie and two more dates.

I’m gonna start taking concept requests starting with the advent calendar, so stay tuned!

1 Like

UPDATE
Added Jack Frost

UPDATE
Added Ludwig Von Drake.

UPDATE
Added Owen Grady. Decided to link it to the secret Santa gift thread rather than making a seperate topic.

Few more concepts this year, will be released this Friday and next Thursday. Here’s a hint: :drum: :trumpet: :mantelpiece_clock: :cookie:

I’m also remaking Sea Fairy Cookie. After returning to Cookie Run after an almost two year hiatus and now being more invested in it more than ever, I feel unsatisfied with my current Sea Fairy concept. Consider her remade in January.

The little drummer boy?

Santa

Judging by this I think you already know who they’re coming from.

UPDATE
Added Squid Ink Cookie

woomy

Anyways, think I should continue making Cookie Run Concepts or take a break from them?

• No, do whatever you want to do!
  • Yeah, take a break.

0 voters

The only reason I say take a break is because I want to see some more likely concepts from you!

1 Like

UPDATE
Added the parade duo.

As for the CR concepts, I think it’s best if I did take a break from them. Outside the ones I have planned, I don’t know if I should continue to make them at a rate like this. I will make more Cookie Run concepts, sure, but I made too much and I don’t want to oversaturate myself. (At this point, I think it’s too late.) So I’ll stop making them (for now) so that I can focus on Likely concepts and also to give room for others to make CR concepts. (That is, if they want to, I’m not forcing them.)

Anyways, Tragic signing off. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

8 Likes

UPDATE
Added Timekeeper Cookie and Flower. Also changed Crewmate’s role from Control to Support.

UPDATE
Added Lilo.

Back to making concepts!

UPDATE
Added Camo Ranger.

He was in the lounge before hand so he was, well, camouflaged. Added some more upcoming concepts.

UPDATE
Forgot to add Harry Potter, oops

and I might consider reviving the Shrek series if possible…
1 Like

UPDATE
Added Lobster Cookie. The CR Ocean series has officially concluded.

I may consider doing Cookie Run: Kingdoms concepts in the future, but:

1. I don’t have the game yet.
  2. I want to focus on likely concepts first before anything else.

Expect them soon though! I’ll clear up what I need to do as well. (Refreshes and Friendship Campaigns)

1 Like

UPDATE
Added the Super Brainz/Mr Incredible Friendship Campaign. Felt like a drag so I finally finished it.

1 Like

UPDATE
Added QuackerJack. Don’t forget you can request unlikely concepts as well. (at least that I know of)

Can you do an unlikely concept of green shadow from plants vs zombies heroes?

Sure I can. Make sure you put it in the wiki so I can remember!

How do I do that? Never done that before.

You can find it in my requested concepts. I put a wiki there for people to request concepts.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney