Tragic’s Q&A

Hey everyone, Tragic Magic here with a little Q&A! If you have any questions regarding about my personal interests or about my concepts, ask away!

REMEMBER THAT THE QUESTION MUST FOLLOW FORUM RULES, SO NO QUESTIONS WITH PRIVATE INFORMATION LIKE “WHATS YOUR NAME”

A question can be like “What’s your favorite character in DHBM?”
Look in my bio for some minor info about me.

6 Likes

Don’t be shy, ask some questions!

What are some of your favorite characters in Disney both in game and not?

3 Likes

What characters do you prefer to use in war? I may need to change one of my teams

2 Likes

In game: Powerline. He’s a really strong and flexible control character.

Not in game: Kuzco. He’s the best Disney princess!

Both in game and not: WALLE. He’s so cool and compelling! He put everything behind him to get to see eve.

3 Likes

Definitely! If we forget about the Tiana

1 Like

Depends on what room you’re defending. It’s hard for me to suggest who to put in war but scout defenders and see if you can develop those heroes.

1 Like

What is your favorite non Disney movie

Princess? He’s actually an emperor.

It’s a joke

Still taking questions!

What is your favourite Disney song?

2 Likes

What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Why did you start playing DHBM?

2 Likes

Favorite Disney Song: Hard To say, honestly. So many to choose! I think I like “Be Prepared” more.

Favorite Disney Movie: If we’re taking about Pixar, then walle and the incredibles. By a landslide.

Why did I join DHBM: I saw an ad for it once and it looked cool. Playing time declined a bit at the end of 2018 in favor of Cookie Run. And I almost left by the beginning of this year. But the forums made me stay and play!

4 Likes

What is your favorite villain?

1 Like

Scar. He’s super intimidating and ruthless.

2 Likes

If you could go back in time to prevent any Disney movie from being made what would it be and why?

1 Like

The good dinosaur, duh. Everyone knows that it’s a complete failure. I would also put WIR2 in there as well.

4 Likes

What character would you want to see in the game the most?

1 Like

Good question. Honestly any villain who has done the most wrongs amongst the other villians.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney