Trial By Fire (Genshin Series #5) | Unlikely Concept

This is the 5th installment to my Genshin concept series that I started on my old account. Again, I don’t play the game anymore, but making concepts of the characters is fun, so… yeah.

Bennett

Source: Genshin Impact

A righteous and good-natured adventurer from Mondstadt. Unfortunately, misfortunes always follow wherever Bennett goes.

“Benny’s Adventure Team, assemble!”

Stars: :star:
Role: Support
Position: Front
Team: Blue

Animations:

Entrance: Bennett stumbles to his position, before he gives a thumbs up sheepishly.

Basic Attack: Bennett strikes an enemy with his sword.

Victory: Bennett raises his fist enthusiastically.

Defeat: A rock fell on top of Bennett’s head, causing him to flinch.

Skills:

Talent_Fantastic_Voyage (1)

White Skill: Fantastic Voyage
Bennett creates an Inspiration Field for all allies that lasts for 12 seconds, the field heals X HP for every 2 seconds it lasts, and increases all allies’ Skill Power based on 10% of their Max HP.

Talent_Passion_Overload

Green Skill: Passion Overload
(Fantastic Damage)
Bennett attempts to strike the closest enemy with a flaming strike, but instead it sends him flying to the back-line which deals Y damage to that enemy but also takes 5% of that damage to himself.

When Bennett is on the back-line, he encourages his allies, increasing his and their Energy by 50. Bennett can return to his position when he uses his Active Skill. Bennett is unable to use this Skill if he has a shield or the Inspiration Field from ‘Fantastic Voyage’ is active.

Talent_Fearnaught

Blue Skill: Fearnaught
(Fantastic Damage)
Bennett successfully strikes an enemy with a flaming strike, dealing Y damage and grants damage reduction to himself by 80% for 7 seconds. If the field from ‘Fantastic Voyage’ is active, Bennett grants the damage reduction buff to all allies lasting for 9 seconds.

Bennett cannot do this Skill if he is on the back-line.

Constellation_Unexpected_Odyssey

Purple Skill: Unexpected Odyssey
Bennett gains a shield for X HP lasting for 8 seconds when he is sent to the back-line by ‘Passion Overload’. When destroyed or returning to the front-line, Bennett heals himself for X HP. The amount of healing received is reduced if Bennett is above level Z.

Constellation_Fire_Ventures_With_Me

Red Skill: Fire Ventures With Me
‘Fantastic Voyage’ also grants buffs to each ally based on their role.
Tank: Increase Max HP by X.
Damage: Increase Skill power by X.
Support: Increase Buff Length by 15%.
Control: Increase Debuff Length by 15%.

When Bennett is on the back-line, Bennett loses 10% of his Basic Damage but he grants it to all allies for an equal amount.

ADDITIONAL STATS:

• +Z Max HP
  • +Z Armor
  • +Z healing granted by ‘Fantastic Voyage’

Friendships:

Bennett/Mulan

dialogue_mulan

Campaign: Token of Good Luck
Mulan feels terrible for Bennett due to his bad luck, she found a way to help him by giving a cricket in a cage which gives good luck. Unsure, he accepts Mulan’s offer anyways.

Disk: Little Misfortunes (Mu)
Shields Allies

• +Z Reality
  • +Z Armor to all allies
  • All allies (excluding Bennett) gains a shield that has Z HP at the start of each wave
  • Shields lasts 2 (+1 per star) seconds longer and has 10% (+10% per star) more HP.

Bennett/The Manticore

dialogue_manticore

Campaign: Adventurer’s Challenge
Hearing about legends of The Manticore. Bennett is determined to find a way to convince her into joining his adventure mission as a companion.

Disk: True Team (Th)
Blocks Damage-Over-Time

• +Z Basic Damage to all allies
  • +Z Armor
  • Enemies deals Z less damage-over-time
  • ‘Fantastic Voyage’ blocks damage-over-time from being applied on allies for its duration. Allies instead has their Attack and Movement Speed increased by 20% (+20% per star)

Feedbacks are appreciated!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney