Trial Events being pushed back

Hello, we have decided to push back the new Trial Events by a week. This means that they will not start tomorrow as originally planned, but move to next week. We want to work on a few last minute polishes!

Thank you so much for your patience!

18 Likes

Oh well, one more week isn’t very bad.

6 Likes

Aww, thats too bad. But, it’s better to have something that works probably than it is to rush it out.

1 Like

What is a trial events means

Check it the latest patch notes:

3 Likes

Funny, something new can be pushed back a week, but when players complain about per blue hurting the quality of life in the game, we get told too bad it is in the update and cannot be undone.

11 Likes

What rewards can we get in the new trial event?

Check the patch notes…

6 Likes

Will we have trial event this week @Loutre? If we do then when? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

we should

probably tommorow

1 Like

@loutre, any official information about trial event?

2 Likes

This is the planned start times for the Trial Events:
S1-2,14,18,19,21-24: 4:AM CST 10/27
S5: 10PM CST 10/26
S13: 3PM CST 10/26

15 Likes

@Loutre Are we getting the new trial events today with the new drop?

the previous post:

5 Likes

That’s fine, I guess I can wait a little longer.

Interesting. So like the normal events?

Question: Will we get some better standard events in this frightening week @Loutre? Double Drops maybe? Honestly though, I’d like to see Triple Normal Campaign Drops one day.

1 Like

If it happens during FTN I support this

1 Like

During Halloween FtN, yeaaaaaah. One can wish.

Would be a nice (Trick or) Treat

Yeah, I had today’s date wrong in my head

Also, a missed opportunity. But the Trial Events could host Lightning R.O.B. Quite sad it wasn´t perceived for this type of event. Hopefully we will see it in 2022…(unless Loutre and the team have one more surprise for us like with the Wish Crates?)

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney