Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.4.10 Update! This release features Zeus from Disney’s Hercules, a refresh for Basil of Baker Street, all new Trial Events, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- New! Zeus from Disney’s Hercules!
- Hero Refresh: Basil of Baker Street!
Zeus is a mid-line “Damage” hero on the Blue team. Zeus will be available in the next Prize Wall!
Zeus’s anger boils over and he strikes the entire enemy team with lightning, dealing Fantastic Damage, Stunning, and removing Energy from each enemy.
Zeus puts the closest enemy in a Lightning Cage, Stunning them and dealing Fantastic Damage to them and nearby enemies. Zeus steals Energy from the caged enemy.
Zeus sends out a small cloud, Cleansing himself, Healing himself, and increasing his Attack and Movement Speed.
Lightning Bolt Bounce
Zeus’s Basic Attacks send out Chain Lightning that arcs from the targeted enemy to the x nearest enemies. The Chain Lightning deals Fantastic Damage to each enemy it hits. Every few Basic Attacks, the Chain Lightning will Stun targeted enemies.
Ruler Of The Sky
“Lightning Storm” now Saps enemies hit. When Zeus hits enemies with “Lightning Bolt Bounce” x times, he becomes Charged, stealing Energy from all enemies over time.
- Charge Condition: Sap is applied to enemies
- Stat Buff: +Skill Power
- Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Damage Ally
- Effect Buff: Invincibility
- Kevin Flynn
We’re excited to announce that we have a Hero Refresh for Basil of Baker Street coming with this update! We know it’s been a while since our last Hero Refresh but we sincerely thank you for your patience and look forward to getting back to our consistent schedule in future updates.
With this update we’ll be doing a general stat buff on Basil plus adjusting the way one of his skills works in combat.
If an enemy Tank Hero attempts to apply a Study to Basil or one of his allies, the Study is prevented and Basil Studies the enemy instead. Basil gains Energy whenever an enemy is Studied. He gains additional Energy if the Studied enemy is a Tank Hero.
Basil Refresh Change Log:
- Increased Base Health
Skill 1 - On The Mark
- Increased Study Duration
Skill 2 - Clever Concoction
- Reduced the Initial Cooldown
Skill 3 - Good Deduction
- Reduced the Cooldown
Red Skill - Wise Observation
- Increased the Energy Removal
DoT Real Gear - Hot On The Trail
- Increased the Reality Reduction
Silence Real Gear - Perfect Clue
- Increased Max HP granted
- Increased Max HP Heal while Silenced
Trial Events are exciting new events that will provide interesting and unique challenges! You’ll be able to find these events on the Trials Screen and on the Events Screen.
These events can come in a couple of different forms which can change aspects like how many daily chances everyone gets each day. You can find the Trial Type listed on the Trial Card in the Trials Screen.
For now you can expect to see the Wave Trials which will be very similar to the existing Team Trials, but be on the lookout for more trial types later!
Special Rules and Unique Challenges
These special events will come with their own twists in the form of special rules that make each one unique. These rules can limit what heroes players are allowed to use as well as change up how combat works, just like the Challenger rules.
The icons in the Rules section will display all possible special rules that apply to this trial. You can click on them or press the “More Information” button for more details. These rules can make these battles extra hard and provide a challenge for even the strongest players!
The rewards for each trial won’t always be the same, but you can expect to find the same types of rewards found in other events and game modes.
First Trial Event
The first Trial Event will be the week after the 3.4.10 update! We look forward to everyone getting to try it and seeing your feedback!
- Fixed a display issue with Anger’s Broken Buttress disk where it wasn’t displaying the increased speed on his hero information
- Changed Mr. Big & Koslov’s Polar Freeze disk to only grant energy when the team is frozen. Having him gain energy with both freeze and scare was allowing him to keep the opponent team frozen for the entire battle.
- Added clarification to Jim Hawkins’ and Rex’s Red Skill text that they are considered revives
- Added text to Fairy Godmother’s white skill that she does not use the passive healing on herself
- Fixed a bug where Rafiki would take mystery damage when the opponent team had Maui.
- Fixed a bug with Quackerjack’s Mysterious A-Peel disk where it would not apply Sap correctly to a hero that was recently revived
- Fixed an issue with Pocahontas that was causing a rare crash in Invasion Breaker battles.
- Fixed a display issue with heroes wearing costumes.
- New collection: Big Hero 6!
- Increased the amount of Hero XP drinks in the Challenger Season daily rewards
- Increased Hero XP in the Port for Yellow Rarity difficulties
- Prize Wall Improvements!
- Added a preview countdown before the next Prize Wall begins
- Added a first time purchase bonus for the Prize Wall deals. The first time you purchase each deal during that prize wall event you get bonus tokens!
- New Hero Quests! Level up, advance, and power up the Prize Wall hero to earn more tokens. These do not reset but as you complete them you gain access to the next level of the quest! Complete all the quests and receive Diamonds as a reward!
- Fixed an issue with the “Needed” section logic on badge crafting
- Fixed some issues with the Desert City campaign where background items could display in front of heroes
- Fixed an issue with some devices showing a black background on the main screen
Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.
- Zeus will be available in the Prize Wall starting on October 21.
- Ariel will be an event exclusive hero.
- Bolt will be available in the VIP crate.
- Lilo will only be available in the Diamond Crates
- Fred Frederickson will be available in the Elite Campaign
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, October 19, 2021.