Trial Events Feedback

We’ll discuss with the agent to see what happened. It looks like it was one of our newer agents so they may have just been confused. I do not see anything wrong with the way you were responded to in the second screenshot correcting the agent’s information and then you repeated to have them check, but they have no more information to give you as they’ve already told you that you have no more resets and closed the ticket.

For this issue, it would not show us unclaimed gold as it’s usually a connection issue and does not go to our system. This is why it’s automatically refunded. We would have no way to see that.

Some of our support staff do not have English as their first language and this may be where our first agent was confused and gave wrong information, but we will discuss with them to make sure it doesn’t happen again. We’re sorry you were given wrong information.

Why would this be deleted? We would only delete comments if you are being overly rude to staff or inappropriate.

1 Like

We all are human, we all make mistake. And while I would really want to have 1 more chance at the trial event, what’s done is done. And there is no use crying over split milk

I think you guys really should add how many resets left and how many hours until next reset to trial event, just like what you did with Prize wall

Pls consider. And after a while, I’m not as sad as I was

It has been on our list to add since Trial Events started so I’ll poke the team to make sure it’s moved up in priority.

2 Likes

Btw, if you complete all team trial and codebase, there won’t be any red dot, aka notification on trial even though there are trial event left to do :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

It has been like this since 1st day and hasn’t been addressed

Yeah, I’ve been very careful to always leave at least one Codebase run undone until after I finish the trial events, just to make sure I don’t overlook them. It would be nice if the red dot stayed on the Trials building until the event trials were done as well.

3 Likes

Really nice, hopefully other suggestions will make their way to the game. :slight_smile:

But what “Mini” part means? It’s shorter?

I think the team means like the Olaf one. Lineal with 1 chance rewards with 3 stars.

Now we know what “Mini” means. It is shorter and the rewards are not as good as the previous one :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

It could be great if we have this “mini” events like everyweek /weekend and the big ones monthly or for special events (new movie, classic movie anniversary, holidays, celebrations, etc) with better rewards.

Also, i miss a Hocus Pocus border like Stitch’s event had. But i understand It is a different event with different rewards (a mini event). :cry:

2 Likes

Well rewards are lower but it’s also a lot easier with two free slots, so I’d say it’s balanced :sweat_smile:

Rewards are still nice anyway

3 Likes

I’d say the rewards could be even the same as normal trial event. But delete the use of like… Zeus and 4 more truly OP starting damage heroes :joy:

So… next trial event includes 4 D-tier heroes and Mayor (and no idea if even he will be good), that doesn’t sound good.

Hopefully someone from NBC will get full refresh.

1 Like

Definitely it’s going to be a Nightmare…

But beat the event!
As the comments above has said. 3 of the 4 characters used are what we can call “Not very effective” against modern teams. Unless we are allowed to use Hocus Pocus characters I see this event hard to do.

@Nugget any information that can be shared about the upcoming trial event?

Even then, only Mary will be actually the good one.
Winnie mediocre, and others bad and horrible, and Mayor with unknown status.

1 Like

It’s true but they didn’t have a lot of time to shine in the trials because the mini version they used. Since this is a bigger trial I was expecting the effort put by some players in upgrade them for the trial would be considered in this one.

I know this is a business but at least makes us feel the investment wasn’t wasted after all.

Lock shock and barrel are pretty helpful, but even then…

Were :woman_shrugging:

They are way too slow, and the active often fails, and even if not… single stun isn’t impressive.

maybe it will be NBC, Hocus Pocus and WiR :man_shrugging:

idk if anyone’s done the maths, but this does… not seem like a lot of battles :man_shrugging::anguished:

8 Likes

It’s not… around 30k players, split on 6 servers.
Could be some players battling once, but still, eh.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney