Trial Events Feedback

Considering what Trial Events did (24 x 7 badge crates + stamina once every 4 weeks/month)…

168 / 64 = 2.66, so 3 :slight_smile: but still no stamina, so that would be 4 :confused:

4 Likes

Well, yeah, but let’s be reasonable.

And 2 badge crates is 4 daily, 8 on sundays.
It would be nice…

2 Likes

Still less than what it was, while needing more :U

But hey ho, we got “Golden” September 2021 - November 2021 and then nothing for almost a year so :man_shrugging:
Not sure I expect anything more.

2 Likes

In regards to Badge Booster Crates, I have actually gotten Badge Booster Crates from the new Guild War rewards, so we do get more Badge Booster Crates again most likely :-).

While we players who understand the Badge Booster Crates will always want more of them, still we have gotten some more percentage of the Badge Booster Crate amount we had back through the new Guild War rewards.

However, overall Stamina helps more players as most players don’t know how good the Badge Booster Crates are.

So it is the choice of either pleasing the informed by giving Badge Booster Crates, or giving 1000+ Stamina Packs to the masses who don’t know the full benefits of the Badge Booster Crates yet benefits immensely from 1000+ Stamina Packs.

Things to consider.

1 Like

what… only 12 monthly from here.

2 Likes

As Musketeer says Kira, the gain is way too low to be considered.

I still pity the stamina consumables given in War Crates. 130 is barely more than one Get More Stamina buy :frowning:

3 Likes

Well, for a F2P like me it is still something though and helps decently still :-).

But I see the point you two make and I would like more Badge Booster Crates as well if possible.

3 Likes

The point here is that it helps F2P more than giving trillions of stamina (to an extent).

And spending people need 1000 badge crates every 28 days, which is not possible. It would need to give 36 badge crates DAILY.
Trial Events gave 24 daily, but only for a week.
Or rather… 900 since cosmetics give 100. Still it is 32 badge crates daily.

2 Likes

So, instead of three Event Trials per quarter and one Special Invasion every year or two, we’re getting one Event Trial and one Special Invasion per quarter…

It’s a minor step down, but better than what I anticipated was happening. Thanks for the update.

Now if we could just get an increase in the mod upgrade bits rewarded…

7 Likes

No…ooo…

This campaign nightmare is back? :frowning:

But really good rewards, that can be said… wish there where Tiana-Jake-Flash chips, but whatever.

Event border design is pretty.

4 Likes

Seeing that it is Tiana’s party…
I wonder why we are not getting rewards for her?

Oh well

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like a nightmare to me this time:

• The campaign isn’t too hard as it used to be sometimes in the past
  • The rewards are quite decent, the border is nice
  • You don’t get to finish it in one go, but instead will have 2 chapters a day. It is more spread out, which I really like

So yeah I would say campaign trial really improved in this one.

7 Likes

@samm is there any reason why non-raidable trial event a thing now? :thinking: :thinking::thinking:

Why don’t you guys want us to raid? It is so much faster

Also, the reset price is insane and the rewards are not worth it :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well those wave trials are just for the whales right now :man_shrugging:

That is all the answer we need and will have :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ans what this has to do with lack of raid? Nothing.
Please add raid option in trial events, it’s too time confusing.

On positive side… A HUGE positive… rewards are fantastic!

1 Like

I don’t wanna sound rude or anything @Samm, but the team should really try to make a list of refreshed heroes so far and exclude them from lower stages of Special Trial Events or even Franchise Trials.

They can obviously be in last stages since they are meant to be hard.
But for like stage 3 where enemies are R0 or so (Franchise Trials)… and your heroes instantly die even if at like R8 isn’t very fun. And is also counterintuitive.

2 Likes

Why hasn’t the new weekend trial event reset?

1 Like

It has only 1 reset… read event details.

4 Likes

Ah ok thank you

2 Likes

Nope, latest Trial Event, is a HARD PASS for me…even though the 1st Stage has Jake Long’s Hero Chips. -_-

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney