Trick or Treat Codes

I tried both Trick and Treat and even tried them together… they don’t work. So am I missing something? Thanks!

Oh, I got it! Someone posted that you need to enter “trick” or “treat” in all lower case letters to work. Thanks!

1 Like

What is this for? Is there some special code thing that I missed?
Never mind, I figured it out.

1 Like

Tentei com letras minúsculas e também não funcionou.

1 Like

“treat” did nothing, but “trick” gave me a bunch of Jack Skellington Hero Chips and Skill Chips.

1 Like

Only one code works each week. This week, it’s trick!

4 Likes

On Saturday and Sunday both were redeemable :joy:

3 Likes

It’s always supposed to have been one or the other each week. So they are currently working as they should with only trick being redeemable

1 Like

Yep, I just said that on 1st and 2nd of October both could be redeemed and both were functional. Who redeemed them back then can´t redeem “trick” again since 3rd (as expected). Will see if “treat” (maybe) next week will be redeemable.

1 Like

So either “trick” or “treat” is a redeemable code each week. This week it’s “trick” and players have to try either to see which one works each week. It’s never supposed to be both.

1 Like

I think it might be related to that European have their week from Monday to Sunday, while USA have their week from Sunday to Saturday.

The most probable reason to me at least :-).
Different perspective on when the new week start.

1 Like

Can you check the in-game announcement in other languages apart of English? The code is translate and both end being “Invalid Codes”.

1 Like

Example.

In Spanish the translation say use “truco” or “trato” but both codes end being Invalid due to not being in English. So this sector of the playerbase that plays in Spanish (or in other languages) aren’t going to get the gifts given by the code.

1 Like

We brought this up to the team. They’re looking into a correction to the instructions. Redemption for reward should still specifically be the English word “trick” or “treat” regardless of the translation and should work!

3 Likes

What I only said was that for 2 days both worked… for some reason :man_shrugging:
Not that it matters now, but I wanna see whether it affects future weeks of this.

1 Like

It won’t. The promo code was fixed after those two days as it was always supposed to be one or the other each week. It is one or the other code each week

1 Like

Ah, good to hear then.

1 Like

That’s a cool gimmick!

1 Like

The main instructions are fixed

BUT

The other pop up is still referring to the translate codes.

1 Like

¿Cómo o en donde se usa, el código?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney