Trick or Treating | Forum Game

:game_die: 41

It’s hard for me to know how many people said sand in this tread since I haven’t been on so I’m guessing 5

The last cartoon I watched was The Looney Tunes show because I love to laugh a lot

The last movie I watched was Space Jam a new Legacy and it was so funny that I couldn’t breath.

Well, using the forums search function, there are 56 comments in this thread that have the word sand in them (57, if you count this one).

And unsurprisingly, Cannon has made the most comments of those 56 (21 total).

@PawpsicleSticks Does this work?

Don’t @ Loutre, please.

(Extra text)

(Extra text)

Lovely got 3 candy!

@discobot roll 1d100

:game_die: 5

Myeong got Wamuu’s costume!

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

The first part of the show I watched called red tide was absolutely great except for the finale. The finale was ridiculous and had to much Hollywood plot. The rest was great and genuinely scary. The second part called Death Valley was to ridiculous and campy :frowning:. It was just dragged out and had no actual plot. Acting was also absolutely terrible. None of the characters had development or even felt like actual characters. All together it’s bad. Separated well then I’d have to say obviously the first part is better. It still had its moments and I guess it’s fun…

Stitch got 2 candy! Lovely got 1 candy and the Watcher’s costume!

2 Likes

I watched What If. It was really fun! The show is pretty dark though. But the animation is really cool. It is like a comic book. I haven’y seen all episodes yet. I only watched three so far. But I am excited for the second season. Some episodes are better than others though, since the first one was a bit slow. But the Avengers murder one was neat.

1 Like

Stitch got 1 candy!

2 Likes

Also, you both get to choose a standard costume.

2 Likes

I posted my own topic what I said

Lilo costume if possible please!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney