Trick or Treating | Forum Game

Whilest not human (probably? idk Kirby lore), I wouldn’t consider him an alien.

Xenomorph then

Metroids from… well… Metroid

1 Like

That’s a movie alien. :v

LGDB got Bubbles’ costume!

Idk alien video games for Frick sake okay lol

And according to Google Xeno is also a video game character

But fine okay. I got a lot of costumes already now. And there’s still a few days to go to get it

There’ll be a different question next time, I promise.

1 Like

Tomorrow…I will be ready…I’ll be watching this page like a HAWK!!

I’ve only collected like…2 costumes in this game…if I can collect one more candy…then I can ask @PawpsicleSticks to make a costume for lumiere or dr. Finkelstein and then I’ll collect either of them to make it three because everyone’s got a costume, more costumes, multi-costumes and yet here I am with only 2 stinking costumes and so I’m forced to take desperate measures bahahahaha!!

But they’ll see…my master plan is in full effect starting tomorrow BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

2 Likes

Olaf’s costume has appeared! What’s your favorite thing to do in the snow? First two replies get the costume, the third gets 1 candy.

Appropriately enough, build snowmen. :joy:

1 Like

Snowballs and snow angels :slightly_smiling_face:

Snowball fights!!

1 Like

Myeong and Lovely got Olaf’s costume! Cedric got 1 candy.

Why did you delete your reply? You could’ve gotten the costume? :slightly_frowning_face:

…you’ll see :eyes:

@PawpsicleSticks I would like to cash in my 3 candies for a costume for lumiere to drop (…if that’s OK with you :eyes:)

:+1:

By the way… if you had gotten Olaf, you could’ve just trick-or-treated with it and gotten the 1 candy regardless, except you’d also have another costume.

Pawps I’ll use Olaf to trick or treat! :+1:t4:

(I’m trying to aim for at least 3 costumes…then I’ll be happy)

(I’m just collecting costumes for the fun of it…not to be competitive)

Lovely got 1 candy! He’s taken the lead from @Filadae_Djaq!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney