Trick or Treating | Forum Game

i saw wine

1 Like

You should’ve use this emoji instead :beverage_box:

Costume Frenzy!

Unlike normal costume drops, you can reply to the same question multiple times. However, each reply (including to different questions) must be in a separate post, and have a different answer. Replies that would earn you a duplicate costume will be ignored.

King’s costume has appeared! Name a demon, be it mythological or fictional. Minimum 2 sentences. First two replies get the costume, third can remove 2 candy from someone.

Stanford Pines’ costume has appeared! Reply a weird thing that’s happened to you. Minimum three sentences. First two replies get the costume, third and fourth can steal 1 candy from someone.

Lilo’s costume has appeared! Reply with a Hawaiian food. First two replies get the costume, the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth get 1 candy.

Spam musubi

my teacher held a raffle twice. we had to get a math question correct on both raffles. i won both raffles.

Bill Cipher is a demon. The Nun is a demon.

FISH :fish: !!!

Kalua pig

Fidjdjdjdjrj

Bill Cipher is a fictional demon. He looks like the Illuminati but yellow and with some fashion.

Hmm

Poke?

Use Hercules power please

It must be 2 sentences at minimum

4 Likes

One time I was sitting in my bedroom at midnight no heard laughing outside. The laughing turned to screaming. The laughing turned to weird screeches and creepy sounds…

It was like 3 am

Min 2 sentences :v

LGDB and Lego got Lilo’s costume! Djaq got Stanford’s costume! Lovely and Djaq got 1 candy! LGDB got King’s costume! Lego got Stanford’s costume! Lovely can steal 1 candy from someone.

4 Likes

one time when i was going to an after school program my vision went green for a moment. I thought i was having a seizure and was a bit scared. I then had my vision normal again…

Can I use Herc’s power?

Dash can steal 1 candy from someone!

Malphas. It looks like a raven. It can destroy the desires of enemies.

1 Like

I need a minute to keep up. :sweat_smile:

@PawpsicleSticks i steal one candy from the fox :relaxed:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney