Off by one :sob:

1 Like

that’s what ya get for spamming :smiley:

Why the hate now

:confused::wine_glass:

why were you spamming it was a bit annoying

Apologies

:disappointed::wine_glass:

It’s fine i just sometimes feel like spamming the same image over and over again is too much. Besides that’s how you got muted iirc.

3 Likes

Can Pawps drop something I am finally having some free time now lol

Same here after all that work

Post 3000! A portal has opened to two different realities!

The Watcher’s costume has appeared! There are three tasks. First to complete all three gets the costume:

1. Roll 1d100 and find Loutre’s Xth post corresponding to that number. For example, if you roll 1, you’d find their first post, or if you roll 72 you’d find their seventy-second post. The first two people to do so get 2 candy.
  2. Reply with a topic made by someone in the bottom 6 on the leaderboard. Topics others have posted in reply to this question won’t be counted. The first four people to do so can steal 1 candy from someone in the top 3.
  3. Reply with a critique of the last cartoon/movie/show/etc you watched. Minimum 10 sentences. The first two people to do so get a common costume of their choice and 1 candy.

Wamuu’s costume is here! What is the total number of times someone has said “sand” in this thread, and which user has said it the most? First reply gets the costume.

:game_die: 41

It’s hard for me to know how many people said sand in this tread since I haven’t been on so I’m guessing 5

The last cartoon I watched was The Looney Tunes show because I love to laugh a lot

The last movie I watched was Space Jam a new Legacy and it was so funny that I couldn’t breath.

Well, using the forums search function, there are 56 comments in this thread that have the word sand in them (57, if you count this one).

And unsurprisingly, Cannon has made the most comments of those 56 (21 total).

@PawpsicleSticks Does this work?

Don’t @ Loutre, please.

(Extra text)

(Extra text)

Lovely got 3 candy!

@discobot roll 1d100

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney