Trick or Treating | Forum Game

Micheal Myers Halloween cards :confused::ok_hand:t4:

So does that count?

Count for what?

Points of course

He was War Machine in Marvel Disk Wars and Moon Knight in Lego Marvel Avengers :thinking:

1 Like

No. I’ll say for sure if I’m giving out anything.

1 Like

So nowwwwww!

Oh ok then

As the 1000th post is created, a portal opens up to other worlds (and costumes!)

Jason and Fazbear’s costumes have appeared!

For Jason, find all 13 words in this word search, and post the image with them circled in a hidden detail.

For Fazbear, post a riddle. If 3 others guess it wrong and agree that the answer is satisfying, you get the costume and 2 candy. Second, third, and fourth replies get 5 candy.

1 Like

It belongs to you, but your friends use it more. What is it?

Riddle time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

People may buy me to eat but not take me in as a pet
What animal am I?

(Answer will be reveled in an hour)

Throw out my outer, eat my inner. Eat my outer, throw out my inner. What food am I?

(I’ll be leaving for work in a couple of minutes, so I’ll reveal the answer when I get back in a couple of hours.)

I pretty much know the answer

In case someone else wants to guess and not be spoiled

Your name?

Just to note on this, if you guess someone else’s correctly, they have to come up with another riddle. So don’t shy away from guessing. :upside_down_face:

I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?

Riddle 2

Okay

Riddle: What is your sixth sense?

An avocado? Peel the skin, throw away the pit.

I am not incorrect.

Been looking through this, and I’d like to point out that the “SEX” near the top right is a result of the random generation, and not a word I’m looking for. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

don’t worry guys it’s the male/female definition

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney