Trio Gargoyles (Likely Concept)

Hi everyone I made another THOND concepts since the last time I made two of them but I hope you love this.
Víctor, Hugo, & Laverne
Quote: “Life is not a spectator sport. If watchin’ is all your gonna do, then your gonna watch your life go by without ya.”

Description: The Norte dame gargoyles Víctor Hugo & Laverne has come taken to make a planned to defeat the creeps by using their items to attack.

Role: Damage

Position: Midline

Star: :star::star:

Trial Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: throw stone bricks at the enemy.

Entrance: hop onto positions.

Victory: Victor waves his flag, Hugo blows a party horn, Laverne throws confetti.

Defeat: turned to stones.

Skills

White Skill: Rock Spits
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Victor chews on the rocks and then began to shoot at the enemies for about 15 hits dealing Y damage and studied them for 13.0 seconds.

Green Skill: Choir Singing
Hugo begins to sing healing himself and his allies for X HP and charming the nearest enemy for 10.0 seconds.

Blue Skill: Fly My Pretties
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Laverne calls in his lows of birds that came flying across the enemies dealing Y damage and blinded/studied them for 14.0 seconds

Purple Skill: Statue Trios
After activating “Rock Spits” Víctor Hugo & Laverne and his allies increases their attack speed and skill power by X% for X seconds.

Red Skill: Made Of Stone
Víctor Hugo & Laverne grants all allies X armor whenever they are granted a shield

This effect is reduced against allies above level X

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Skill Power
+Z Armor
+Z damage with “Rock Spits”

Friendship

Víctor, Hugo, & Laverne/Goliath
Gargoyle Friendly
Disk: Statue Carver
Extra Armor Attack
Description: Víctor, Hugo, & Laverne meets Goliath and became friends to spend time and their friend meet Quasimodo.
Allies: Basil The Baker Street, Kida, Lock, Shock Barrel

• Hugo heals for X HP each time he uses his Basic Attack.
    +X Basic Damage for Víctor, Hugo, & Laverne‘s allies per wave
    Attack Speed is increased by 5% per Star

Víctor, Hugo, & Laverne/Quasimodo
Impress The Gypsy
Disk: New Cloth Sun
Longer Studied
Description: Víctor, Hugo, & Laverne helps his friend
Quasimodo make a new clothing design for esmeralda.
Allies: Hades, Felix, Sadness

• +X Basic Damage
  • Enemies increase their attack speed and skill power by X% when they are charmed. Enemies will also do X% more damage when charmed.

Notes: there actually one of my favorite trio Disney characters than lock shock and barrel so I made concept for this. Also the blue skill title was actually the reference to the wizard of oz which was use in the film.

3 Likes

Reply some feedback

Why would this study enemies? I think another disable or effect would be better.

Same thing as the white skill. That duration is also really long.

Percents and seconds are always defined. It would then need a variable.

I feel like this concept is not cohesive because the effects feel out of character and mismatched.

Again, this feels random, but better than the others. Also, it really does not buff a skill they already have, which is something that is pretty key in a red skill. It could have another effect. Not a stat boost, but an effect because the one you have feels out of place and a bit weak.

Disks are fine.

You are really improving. Personally speaking, I think they would be cool to have in game, just maybe not in this way.

5 Likes

You done it again. All though i have a suggestion

I would change the the quote to something less… generic. How about this?

“Life is not a spectator sport. If watchin’ is all your gonna do, then your gonna watch your life go by without ya.”

1 Like

I’m always not so good at doing concepts

every your concepts are improving each time and hear more comments and keep improving, therefore you will become successful in making your concepts

Hi @Uncrowned_Emperor and welcome to the forums.

This is not the place to request heroes as it is someone’s hero concept. Please keep the discussion relevant in the future.

3 Likes

What are you talking about? From what i’ve seen your concepts are amazing. The skills are impressive and the friends could not be more on the nose.

That’s because I actually cannot do the description for purple or red skillset there the toughest things to do for the concepts which I take from from the game or someone which was not okay like that could take a long time to so it’s my fault And I might take this topic off

Been there pal. If you want some advice, keep purple and red skills short and to the point. Less hassle that way.

Your right but I feel like I need a break of doing so I could reflect my mood today

No. Every skill needs detail. Now you are just encouraging mediocre concept making. Coldest - you are really improving and let me know if you ever need help.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney