Two cute and hungry animals (Surprise character concept)

I wanted to challenge myself on making a concept on someone(s) who only appear for a few seconds in the movie they’re in cause can. And this concept is for “Just Keep Swimming” - 2nd Grand Concept Creation Contest 2021 [Likely Submissions Post]

Name: Fun Bun & Puddles
Source: Ralph Breaks The Internet

Quote: “Mew.”

Description: Fun Bun the bunny and Puddles the kitty are ready to eat as many food as can till their bellies can’t handle it.

Role: Support

Position: Back

Stars: :star:

Team: Blue

Basic Attack: See Passive.

Entrance: The dinner table will appear as Fun Bun and Puddles arrive to sit down in their respected spots.

Victory: They both cheer…(?)

Defeat: Fun Bun’s belly starts expanding as Puddles ducks under the table in fear.

White Skill: Pancake, Milkshake
Passive: Instead of a basic attack, a pancake or a milkshake will randomly appear every second:

• If it’s a pancake, Fun Bun eats it, healing Fun Bun and Puddles X HP.

• If it’s a milkshake, Puddles drinks it to heal Fun Bun and Puddles’s weakest ally X HP.

(Their passive looks like this without Ralph in it)

Active: Fun Bun & Puddles give a boost to themselves or their allies depending on whoever is the last to use their passive skill:

• If Fun Bun is the last to use his passive skill, Fun Bun eats a lot of pancake to grant Fun Bun & Puddles and allies X Max HP.

• If Puddles is the last to use her passive skill, it increase Fun Bun & Puddles and allies’ attack speed by 65% for 7 seconds.

Green Skill: More Pancakes
:facepunch: Normal Damage
Fun Bun calls a tray of pancakes to rush straight at the enemies, dealing X damage and decreasing their attack speed by 25% for 11 seconds.

Blue Skill: Mystery Box
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Puddles finds a mystery box and opens it, revealing bees as the bees soon dash to the enemies, dealing X damage over time for 8 seconds.

Purple Skill: Tummy Explosion
:shield: True Damage
When Fun Bun & Puddles reaches 0HP per battle, Fun Bun expands and then explodes causing Fun Bun & Puddles to disappear, dealing X damage to the enemies and stunning them for 10 seconds.

Fun Bun & Puddles will reappear after 3 seconds with only 50% HP of their Max HP, but granting themself and allies invincibility for 9 seconds as well as increasing their attack speed by 50% when invincible.

Red Skill: Eater Uppers
During each wave, Fun Bun & Puddles starts with 5 stacks of “Hardy.” And each stack of “Hardy” they have they’ll have X Max HP and X reality. “Mystery Box” will also grant Fun Bun & Puddles and their allies X skill power for the rest of the wave.

“Hardy” has a chance to fail if Fun Bun & Puddles is above level Z.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Reality
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP

Friendships:

Fun Bun & Puddles/Moana
Missing Trailer Clip
Allies: Shank, Winnie the Pooh, Clawhauser
Weaker DOT Enemies

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Reality to allies
  • Enemies taking DOT loses X energy and X reality
  • Enemies taking DOT are also stunned for 5 seconds (+1 per star)

Fun Bun & Puddles/Swedish Chef
Greedy Customers
Allies: Judy Hopps, Cheshire Cat, Ducky & Bunny
“More Pancakes” Boosts Allies

• +X Max HP
  • +X Basic Damage to allies
  • “More Pancakes” heals allies X HP
  • “More Pancakes” increases their attack speed and movement speed by 15% (+10 per star) for 4.5 seconds (+1.5 per star)

I hope you liked it!

25 Likes

This is extremely funny and entertaining!

Also very well done since they are minor characters,I think you did a great job!

1 Like

Also it may be just me,yes their White Skill heals,but I think they lean more towards Damage or Control :slight_smile:

Well, I made them a support since their basic attack does no damage but they buff their allies in some of their skills.

Yeah I saw thay,but I noticed that their Green,Blue and Purple skills dealt damage and they applied a bunch if debuffs so I leaned near Control or Damage

They feel like a Control to me :slight_smile:

But I made them a support, it just fits them well imo. Besides, their white, purple, and red buff their allies. :man_shrugging:

I respect your opinion,I just feel like they deal a lot of damage and place alot of debuffs,but do what you want,it’s just my thought and opinion :slight_smile:

I do like this Red Skill,I have never seen that done with Hardy

?

Slow barely exist, DOT isn’t a CC and a single stun doesn’t warranty the role.

Invincible? As the further on is mentioned.

Just their name, it’s applied only on them.

Oh and one thing…

Amazing concept! :pancakes: :milk_glass:

8 Likes

I meant Control or Damage,I just feel like they deal a lot of damage

I just realized… is this a reference to the fact that the baby girl in that clip looks like baby Moana?

5 Likes

Maybe she is actually baby moana and travelled to the future somehow

1 Like

Yes! :smiley:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney