Two Year Old Guild Slowly Dying on Server 1. Need New Recruits

So here’s the thing, the guild Night Howlers (formally known as The Zoo Crew) has been running well on Server 1 for two years now.

Through the practice of managing which members to keep or drop based on their activity, we did great on any guild contests and bought new perks on a constant basis.

That was when our numbers were always close to 40-45 members.

Since the last update however, members have been leaving one by one for some unknown reason.

We’re down to 27.

I’ve kept my guild running for so long now that I’d hate the idea of disbanding due to declining numbers, but I’m at a loss right now.

So right now, for anyone interested, I’m opening this guild up to people as low as level 50, rather than the higher up level 175 we had before.

You’ll be receiving all the perks and rewards of a long running guild right off the bat.

I’m not asking for payers who pay out the nose to stay leveled up, free to play has and always will be perfectly fine. I just want players who are active. Players who remember to check in and do at least a good portion of the objectives.

That’s all.

So if you’re interested, feel free to join Night Howlers.

4 Likes

As a fellow guild leader, it’s sad hearing the tough spot you guys are in now :cry: I hope you guys will find replacement soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Best wishes. And stay strong, friend

P/s: Have you guys consider merging with some other guilds who is in similar situation? Maybe that will be faster than looking for 23 members. They could come to you and everyone will be happy. Just my 2 cent

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t even know you could do that! I look into it. Thanks you :slight_smile:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney