Unfortunately, I don't have a Genie's Lamp

Hello there, Musketeer is writing. :space_invader:

As I see, some people make a nice wish-lists, and I wanted to give it a try and hope that something will be added in future, because why not? :woman_shrugging:

:white_check_mark: #1 RELEASED Kim Possible - Nothing much to say, waiting over one year is very painful, and where to game could be added best TV character the pain is extra uncomfortable.

#2 Don Karnage - Best Disney’s Pirate - Who else is so bad but can give a nice laugh?

:white_check_mark: #3 RELEASED UP movie - Carl, Russell and Dug - Such great movie, shameful it wasn’t added during Pixar Month 2020

#4 Della Duck - Such bravery couldn’t go without a word… and I would love to see the friendship campaign between her and Donald or HDL, if not both. And not adding anything from DT17 is really sad.

:white_check_mark: #5 RELEASED (missing Monterey) #5 Rescue Rangers - With the release of Basil, adding them shouldn’t be any problem…

:white_check_mark: #6 RELEASED Bolt - Wasn’t that a good movie too? Why we don’t have him yet? what about Mittens now?

:white_check_mark: #7 RELEASED Phineas and Ferb characters - Very popular show, it’s getting a movie and that’s what ‘‘WE’’ want.

#8 Gummi Bears - Just let them bounce around the City…

#9 Oliver - Why we can’t have a fighting kitty? :cat:

#10 - Home on the Range - Maggie, Mrs. Calloway, & Grace and Alameda Slim - Muuuuu!

#11 - Roger Rabbit - A very toon toon!

#12 - Other TV show characters - Such as Jake Long, Bonkers D. Bobcat and the ‘‘impossible’’ Gravity Falls… The Owl House and Amphibia too!

More and more and more!

#13 - Narnia - Otherworldly Wardrobe adventures…

#14 - Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7 - Game with the very intelligent space Cat would be amazing!

#15 - The Black Cauldron characters - A secret movie gem hiding nice characters and animations and one of most terrifying villain from Disney’s movies.

giphy (32)

I hope… you all enjoy(?) this or something…

25 Likes

Now your speaking my language

4 Likes

Totally agree with you! I am disappointed Up characters weren’t added during Pixar Month 2020, and Bolt would be nice as well!

4 Likes

Yes, it was very disappointing that UP wasn’t added back then or at any moment.

3 Likes

Definitely. It’s one of my all time favourite Disney movies and I really hope we get Bolt, Mittens and Rhino.

4 Likes

Added missing no 13. :snowflake:

Amazing list! I’m only missing Edna, Sadness and Cruella de Vil… Are they in the lists often? Don’t know… But this topic is awesome, dude! :smile:
Greetings, Irrer Minnie :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Kim is here! Just few more left :smile_cat:
But PB can take their time… Kim Possible’s release is was the biggest priority! Yay.
giphy

3 Likes

Roger Rabbit would be difficult to include due to licensing issues.

Don’t revive dead topics.

It’s not really reviving given that the OP posted 2 months after the last reply and then this was only 11 days. Also wish lists tend to be ongoing unlike concepts, bugs, etc.

4 Likes

Fabulous…
4e461b9cc2002df90b089354dddbb71a

Another patch notes and another franchise to :white_check_mark:, but when Oliver & Dodger will make it?! Della?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney