Unjust wars

My guild is #8 in power on Server 1. This same issue was happening to us as well. We faced the top 3 guilds twice each in like 8 or 9 wars. We intentionally lost wars all month last month to lower our MMR to be able to compete normally. The system is broken. Im hoping the server merge with 9 would help the problem but who knows.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree with y’all. When I was in a lower ranked guild, we would get paired up with someone two times as good as us, like we were 82nd or something and we went against 45th ranked. Just not matched too well. Alas, they’re too concerned about things that being in money for them, and war is one that doesn’t. Fun times.

3 Likes

It’s a new war season and we face off top 4 (we are 13th) in our server… Good for them, not for us…

Same @Yunno
We Top 10th guild facing #2 In Server Sanctuary.
#WarRevamp

I still say it should be one war with a guild per war season for variety . Or they can take a note from dsa… have three guilds fight one another per war and everyone gets a prize , and the amount of the prize depends where they finish. But honestly and sadly I personally feel pb doesn’t care what we think or suggest in regards to this matter just like how we tell them predictable yet unwanted color rank increases are not healthy for the game as long as everything keeps getting more expensive badge wise etc. however, hey what do we know as players that see the true health of the game with dead guilds and people constantly quitting. As a person in science field, will say data is not always reliable becuase it always depends on the side presenting it and what they want to report. Q&A are appreciated , but I don’t think they completely being transparent with us completely (if was healthy, why need more merges in other servers and say not server 2 again).

1 Like

@Polaris, if you guys cant (or dont want to) adjust the matchmaking system, could you pls consider changing legendary requirement from 7 victories to 5???

That way, things will get better for all of us

About rewards, you guys could increase them to compensate for the change

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney