Unlikely Character Concept

It was from a 90’s anime, so I don’t know if you guys know this. He’s one of my most favorite character.

CHARACTER CONCEPT:

Name: Hiei
Star: 3
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Trial Team: Blue
If you speak negatively over your life, you’ll attract the very things you don’t want.

MOVEMENTS:
Entrance: Hiei wall draw his sword.
tenor%20(9)
Basic: Hiei slashes the enemy with his sword.
Victory: Evil power will appear at his hand.
giphy%20(10)
Defeat: Hiei will lie down unconscious.

SKILLS:
White: Dragon of the Darkness - fantastic
Hiei will summon the Dragon of the Darkness and consume the enemy dealing damage.
White%20-%20Dragon%20of%20the%20Darkness%20Flame
Green: Quick Reflexes
Hiei will dodge an enemy attack and gets an energy after the dodge.
Green%20-%20Dodge%20and%20Slash
Blue: Evil Energy
Hiei gains energy and HP for 3 seconds. He is untargetable while using this skill.
Blue%20-%20Evil%20Energy
Purple: Master of the Evil Eye
After he used Dragon of the Darkness the first time, he transforms into a Hiei with many eyes. His next uses of Dragon of the Darkness will now deal damage to all enemies.
Purple%20-%20Master%20of%20the%20Evil%20Eye

4 Likes

Cool effects with the gif’s nice!

:crown:
:angel:

3 Likes

Thanks, @Queen_Kate! :slight_smile:
That anime had a very huge part in my childhood. :laughing:

2 Likes

Lone Ranger

Lone Ranger is a front line tank hero
White Skill Lone Ranger Shoots the enemy dealing x Amount Of Damage
Green Skill Lone Ranger Throws His sheriff badge at the enemy dealing x Amount Of Damage
Blue Skill Lone Ranger holds his badge up and heals himself and every person on his team by x Amount
Purple Skill Everytime Lone Ranger Uses White Skill his health increases by x Amount

1 Like

Lone ranger is Disney and that is basically Judy.

2 Likes

F

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tinycards/image/0fe6d9c70f4c2a17fa1669775207a18c
Ffffffffff.
F is a three star mid line control hero!

Entrance: jumps in happily
Victory: plus signs rain down around F
Defeat: minus signs rain down around F

Basic attack: F shoots red pens at enemies

Skills
White skill: F, Worst Grade
F summons a flurry of failed tests around enemies, causing paper cuts and dealing damage.

Green skill: F for F-ert
F freezes a random enemy for a few seconds and also undos any effects they had on allies.

Blue skill: Florida, Disney World
F brings in Florida heat and humidity, dealing damage with a chance of stun to enemies.

Purple skill: F for Respect
E revives the first ally to KO with 50% HP once per wave.

Friendships
F and Frozone “F and F”
Allies: Felix, Finnick, Kevin Flynn
+100 basic damage
F gains a shield when below fifty HP.

F and Woody “F is for Friends”
Allies: Stitch, Sulley, Mickey
+100 skill power
F’s revival of allies gives them more HP.
————————————————————————————
OM-G this took a few minutes!

9 Likes

Great job :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks! Oh G, I can’t B-lieve I still have twen-T letters left!

2 Likes

You took on this endeavor! So keep up the great job you are getting better with each try!

2 Likes

You gave me a thought of a new concept for a Disney character that loves the alphabet. lol

3 Likes

Yeah but I just didn’t realize how long all 26 will take haha and thanks!

2 Likes

No problem, I just thought you needed a little encouragement. That’s what friends are for! :slight_smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Aaaa… So right!
Good job @TheSpaghettiKing I couldn’t have put it better myself!

Loved it!

2 Likes

Yep, thanks for the encouragement! But I may take a break from letters and do some Disney shorts next

2 Likes

And now. . . A concept for one of the most kick-butt swordsmen in film history.

Inigo Montoya, :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:, Damage.

“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father . . . Prepare to die.”

Basic Attack: Inigo uses his sword to jab at enemies.

•White, Fencing Match: Inigo focuses himself on one enemy that the player chooses for 15 seconds. When he focuses on this enemy, his attacks are aimed at only that enemy, and he dodges a percentage of attacks from all enemies. He also takes 75% less damage from the focused enemy. Inigo can focus up to two enemies at the same time.
•Green, Loyalty: When an ally falls below 25% HP, Inigo causes them to gain 200% attack speed for ten seconds and makes them heal for 33% of their Max HP over five seconds. This can trigger up to twice per wave.
•Blue, Master Spaniard: Inigo dodges an attack and counters a close enemy three times, dealing X damage with each strike.
•Purple, I’m Not Right-Handed: When Inigo has taken enough damage over time to pass 75% of his Max HP, Inigo switches his sword to his left hand, making him invincible for eight seconds and increasing his attack speed by 150%.

Aladdin, Street Smarts
•+X Skill Power
Inigo has a 7% chance to dodge attacks and instead gains 50 energy. +7% chance per star.

Merlin, Medieval Miracles
•+X Max HP
When Inigo activates Pure Loyalty, he has a 20% chance to revive a KO’d ally. +20% chance per star.

6 Likes

Short Films? I have one for John Henry.

“And Polly, I’ll die with this hammer in my hand.”

White: Man, Myth, Legend. John brandishes his hammer, granting John Armor negation for 8 seconds and all allies extra Basic Damage for 12 seconds. No stack.

Green: Whirlwind (Fantastic) John spins his hammer around him for 4 seconds, dealing damage to enemies nearby every second and knocking back nearby enemies every second. (Slight knockback)

Blue: Driving Force. The first time John Henry’s health drops below 50% he picks up a second hammer, increasing his attack speed by 100% for the rest of the wave and gaining 25 energy whenever he damages an enemy for the rest of the wave.

Purple: Hammer in His Hand. (Normal) When John Henry is reduced to 0HP, his spirit lives on, dealing damage equal to 25% of John Henry’s Basic Damage as a Basic Attack, until the end of the wave. His Spirit is untargetable. (Spirit does not count as a hero, and thus you will lose if all 5 allies are destroyed and only John Henry’s Spirit remains.)

Henry-Felix: (Inspiration to all.) White Skill also Shields John, more Max Hp.
Henry-Mr. Incredible. (Wonderful, Marvelous)
Hammer in his hand grants allies extra Basic Damage and Armor Negation.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! I just watched that movie last night! Yus to this Spectacular Spaniard!!!

4 Likes

You know I wish someone would make a concept about me… but I will not make myself. Technically I already did. If you press this link

1 Like

For fun I’ll make ya one, won’t be good but I will :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney