Unlikely Character Concept

Aaaa… So right!
Good job @TheSpaghettiKing I couldn’t have put it better myself!

Loved it!
:crown:
:angel:

2 Likes

Yep, thanks for the encouragement! But I may take a break from letters and do some Disney shorts next

2 Likes

And now. . . A concept for one of the most kick-butt swordsmen in film history.

Inigo Montoya, :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:, Damage.

“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father . . . Prepare to die.”

Basic Attack: Inigo uses his sword to jab at enemies.

•White, Fencing Match: Inigo focuses himself on one enemy that the player chooses for 15 seconds. When he focuses on this enemy, his attacks are aimed at only that enemy, and he dodges a percentage of attacks from all enemies. He also takes 75% less damage from the focused enemy. Inigo can focus up to two enemies at the same time.
•Green, Loyalty: When an ally falls below 25% HP, Inigo causes them to gain 200% attack speed for ten seconds and makes them heal for 33% of their Max HP over five seconds. This can trigger up to twice per wave.
•Blue, Master Spaniard: Inigo dodges an attack and counters a close enemy three times, dealing X damage with each strike.
•Purple, I’m Not Right-Handed: When Inigo has taken enough damage over time to pass 75% of his Max HP, Inigo switches his sword to his left hand, making him invincible for eight seconds and increasing his attack speed by 150%.

Aladdin, Street Smarts
•+X Skill Power
Inigo has a 7% chance to dodge attacks and instead gains 50 energy. +7% chance per star.

Merlin, Medieval Miracles
•+X Max HP
When Inigo activates Pure Loyalty, he has a 20% chance to revive a KO’d ally. +20% chance per star.

6 Likes

Short Films? I have one for John Henry.

“And Polly, I’ll die with this hammer in my hand.”

White: Man, Myth, Legend. John brandishes his hammer, granting John Armor negation for 8 seconds and all allies extra Basic Damage for 12 seconds. No stack.

Green: Whirlwind (Fantastic) John spins his hammer around him for 4 seconds, dealing damage to enemies nearby every second and knocking back nearby enemies every second. (Slight knockback)

Blue: Driving Force. The first time John Henry’s health drops below 50% he picks up a second hammer, increasing his attack speed by 100% for the rest of the wave and gaining 25 energy whenever he damages an enemy for the rest of the wave.

Purple: Hammer in His Hand. (Normal) When John Henry is reduced to 0HP, his spirit lives on, dealing damage equal to 25% of John Henry’s Basic Damage as a Basic Attack, until the end of the wave. His Spirit is untargetable. (Spirit does not count as a hero, and thus you will lose if all 5 allies are destroyed and only John Henry’s Spirit remains.)

Henry-Felix: (Inspiration to all.) White Skill also Shields John, more Max Hp.
Henry-Mr. Incredible. (Wonderful, Marvelous)
Hammer in his hand grants allies extra Basic Damage and Armor Negation.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! I just watched that movie last night! Yus to this Spectacular Spaniard!!!

4 Likes

You know I wish someone would make a concept about me… but I will not make myself. Technically I already did. If you press this link

1 Like

For fun I’ll make ya one, won’t be good but I will :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Idc of if it is bad or not

2 Likes

I don’t want to sound needy or anything but could somebody make one of me as well? Its fine if nobody wants to I was just wondering if anyone wanted to

2 Likes

Sorry I barely have any info of you…

1 Like

Guess I’ll do two, I’ll make em at like 1:00 pm or tomorrow.

2 Likes

You don’t need to do both at the same time, you can do his first since he asked first then you can do mine another time, I just want you to take your sweet time

1 Like

It’s fine, I haven’t been as active as I am in a while, I’m starting to get back on track though, I like to make hero concepts but I’m not as active when doing it like you guys

1 Like

I just thought of a great and terrible idea: periodic table concepts! I love chemistry so it should be fun. I haven’t decided if I’m gonna do it yet…but I may. I hope you like science because there’s going to be a lot of elements to my concept (elements like components and actual scientific elements)! O (oxygen) this is gonna B (boron) more of a pain than letters! He He He (helium)!

1 Like

Also, my next Pixar short concept will likely be Luxo Jr

2 Likes

Honestly, as fun as the periodic table is, I do not think it would be fun to do but hey, that is my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’ll try some. If I don’t like it or people don’t like it, then I may stop. Who knows.

3 Likes

Here @CowardWhisper8,

@CowardWhisper8

Stars: 2
Role: control.
Position: mid.

Quote: “?”

style.

A Skelton with a note book and pencil.

Movements

Basic attack: @CowardWhisper8 hits a enemy with a notebook.
Entrance: walks with arms in like a zombie into position then fixes they’re notebook.
Victory: @CowardWhisper8 draws a happy face on his notebook, then showing it.
K.O: @CowardWhisper8 falls to ground in pieces, then goes into the ground and a stone shows up with the letters R.I.P

White: “whisper”
@CowardWhisper8 Screams dealing 342 damage.

Green: “perfection”
@CowardWhisper8 draws a picture of the closest enemy stunning them for 5 seconds

Has a chance to fair if enemy has a higher level then the skill.

Blue: “long time”
@CowardWhisper8 turns back time after Alley dies giving them when they respawn they get 526 health.
Can only do once a wave.

Purple: more time"
@CowardWhisper8 max HP increases

friendships

@CowardWhisper8& Gaston
Unlocks at level 116
“Reading with pictures”
“More time” now gives a shield.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for making this :blush:

3 Likes

I hope you enjoyed it.