2 Likes

I always liked Mr Krabs

Nuff said!

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Wow, you really got some plans! :smiley:

4 Likes

I really enjoyed doing my Slimer concept so I thought why not do another one of the infamous icons of the Ghostbusters series The Grey Lady or Eleanor Twitty Or just to put it basically The librarian Ghost

The Grey Lady is a :star2::star2::star2: Damage.

The Grey Lady The scariest most terrifying ghost in any library her two forms scare any enemy and her great strength over any object or person can instantly destroy an enemy without a care

”Shush”

Stats:
HP: 50K
Basic Damage: 3000
Skill Power: 7300
Reality: 2300
Armor:3400
Tenacity: 80

White: Great Disturbance…
Passive: The Grey Lady has two forms Normal Apparition and Entity Apparition
The Grey Lady is a Normal Apparition for most of the battle if The Grey Lady is disturbed (Stuns, Freezes and Etc.) her Entity Apparition Gains More Power (Increased Damage, Speed and Etc.) If The Grey Lady’s Entity Apparition is K.OED by enemies before the seconds timer runs out The Grey Lady’s Normal Apparition Will gain a Book Shield absorbing all Damage meant to be done to her instead being done to the possessed books for 5 seconds, the shield will Be Like this.
Just a little less chaotic😁

Active: The Grey Lady Turns into her Entity Apparition and screams scaring all enemies and dealing X :fist:Normal Damage for 5 seconds while The Grey Lady is in her Entity Apparition form All basic Damage is Fantasic✨ And she takes 10% less damage ,The Entity Apparition has a health bar if The Entity Apparition is K.OED and The Grey Lady gets to Do her active and she takes the Entity Apparition Form, all the possessed books that have all absorbed damage explode sending flying books to the enemy team dealing all absorbed damage taken by the shield to the enemies the shield can have up to X damage absorbed by her books.

Heres how she’ll look in her Entity Apparition form

Green: Silence In The Library…
Normal Apparition: The Grey Lady Shushes the enemy Team scaring any tanks and Silencing all other enemies
Scare Might Fail Against Enemies Higher Than Level X
Silence Might Fail On 3 Enemies

Entity Apparition: The Grey Lady sends possessed books flying through the enemy team Scaring all enemies and increasing all fantastic damage on the team by 20% for 5 seconds.

Blue: The Gozerian Codex…
Once The Grey Lady is below 30% of her Max HP she immediately Moves to the back line and reads “The Gozerian Codex” giving her energy for the remainder of the match until she can use her Active once she uses her active she now will stay in her Entity Apparition Form for the remainder of the match while she is in the form after this skill is activated she deals 50% less damage but she will heal 2+ health for the remainder of the match and increasing all allies Armor Until she’s K.O.E.D.

Purple: ”The Collectors” Karma
Every time a tank or support tank character is K.O.E.D The Grey Lady gains X reality.

Disks:

The Grey Lady/Ray
Ghost/Human Rivalry
Allies: Slimer, Ivo Shandor and Stay Puft
The Grey Lady deals 40% more damage against scared enemies.
+3200 HP

The Grey Lady/Stay Puft
Read A Book Around The Campfire
Allies: Slimer, Ray and Winston
The Grey Lady’s Book Shield Absorbs X% More Damage and Reflects Critical Damage
+3500 Skill power

Coming soon… :open_mouth:

Hope you all enjoyed :blush:

2 Likes

Chucky-Childs-Play
Chucky is a :star::star: damage hero

Description:this killer doll slashes at his foes with murderous intentions and scans foes to learn about their every move.

Quote:“goodnight andy”

Entrance:slashes through his box and walks out with a knife in his hand.

Victory:smirks and hides the knife behind his back.

Defeat:deactivates and sits down

Basic attack:slices enemies with his knife

Skills

White:killer slash

Chucky slashes multiple enemies which damages them for x amount.

Green:scanning user

Chucky scans a enemies which crits normal damage for the enemy effected.

Blue:grab and stab(true damage)

Chucky leaps onto a enemy and stabs him/her multiple times which instantly kos that enemy when he/she is under x health.

Purple:advanced A.I.

Chucky gains x amount of energy when he uses his “scanning user” skill.

Friendships

Chucky/baymax
Different A.I’s

Chucky attack speed now increases by 40%

Chucky/scar
Villainous killers

Chuckys “killer slash” skill now deals 40% more damage when used on a studied enemy.

2 Likes

Some spooky ones, I see…

The Tall Man
2-star, Midline, Damage

“The funeral is about to begin, sir.”

Entrance: comes on the battlefield through a portal.
Basic: throws a sentinel(A metal sphere with blades and a drill) at the enemy.
Victory: smiles viciously, looking at a sentinel.
Defeat: falls on his back. A portal opens, and another Tall Man takes him into it.

White skill: The game is finished
Damage type: Fantastic

A swarm of sentinels rush through the enemy team, dealing X damage over 3 seconds and scaring them for 6 seconds.

Green skill: You come to us

A couple of lurkers run to the enemy with the lowest Reality and hold him/her, dealing X damage and stunning for 9 seconds.
The stun lasts for 3 seconds for enemies above level X.

Blue skill: Brain removal

Once per wave, when the first enemy gets KOd, the Tall Man makes him/her fight on his side for 5 seconds. The enemy can’t be defeated and gets KOd automatically after 5 seconds. When he/she is on the battlefield, the Tall Man gains X Basic Damage.

Purple skill: An ancient mortician

The Tall Man heals for X HP when using “You come to us” and “Brain removal”.

Red skill: Nightmares come true

Enemies get X damage per second every time they are scaried.
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X damage dealt by “You come to us”

Friendship disks

The Tall Man/Sally
“Not really alive”, Takes revenge when defeated
+X Reality Negation
When the Tall Man gets KOd, an insect-looking creature bursts through the portal and takes 15*S% HP from the enemy who defeated him.

The Tall Man/Merlin
“Duel through ages”, Ges less damage
+X Armor
+X Basic Damage
The Tall Man now gets 7*S% less damage over time.

1 Like

I know @C-train has done dis concept, but I really didn’t like it 2 much & @Gjmguy’s point does stand out.

But u have change a lot @C-train. But I really want 2 remaster Heavy. So here goes my 8th unlikely character concept, Heavy from Team Fortress 2.

20190630_152115
Heavy

Heavy is a 2 star Frontline tank. Heavy is your friendly weapons guy who helps out his allies with sandviches & kicking enemies out of the way for moral support.

“Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe, maybe… I like to meet a man who can outsmart bullet.”

Apperence- Wearing a vest with a bullet chain & red shirt. Alternative coustumes can be BLU Heavy or the Machine Heavy.

Basic attack- Heavy gives a fist punch to the enemy

White: Minigun Fire- Heavy pulls out Sasha & fires it at the closest enemy dealing X damage over Y seconds till his energy runs out. If Heavy is able to KO the enemy, he will move on to the next closest enemy & firing Sasha. Deals Normal damage

Green: Sandvich make me Strong- Hevay grabs a sandvich from his pocket & eats it, healing him for Y health. He also tosses another sandvich from his pocket to the weakest ally, healing them for Y health.

Blue: Come at me- Heavy punches the closest enemy 3 times. Each punch dealing X damage. After that, They also take damage over Y seconds. Deal Normal damage

Purple: POW!- Heavy does his finger gun kill taunt to the weakest enemy. Killing them instantly. This triggers only when any enemy is Y health or lower. Deals True damage

Entrance- Heavy walks in carrying Sasha. He then puts Sasha away & prepares his fists for battle.

Victory- Heavy takes out Sasha & hugs her happily.

Defeat- Heavy gets angry at the enemy team & screams his anger at them.

Friendships

Heavy/Ralph
Credit to team
Heavy now gains a shield at the beginning of each wave. The shield has Y health. Each lvl giving another Y health.
Heavy now gains 35% attack speed each time he uses Come at me. Each star giving another 5%

Heavy/Anger
Rage fest
+1500 health +200 skill power. Each lvl giving another Y health & Y skill power.
Heavy now tosses an extra sandvich to the 2nd weakest ally.

Hope u understand @C-train Y I remastered Heavy. And I hope u guys like dis concept. :grin:

5 Likes

Yeah i understand

2 Likes

I’m really glad 2 hear dat. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Also I am planning concepts for @PawpsicleSticks, @Drone_IX and an improved @Champion_David

3 Likes

Yeet cool guys

1 Like

256px-Show_Biz_Bugs
Bugs bunny is a :star::star::star: damage hero

Description:just as famous as mickey mouse but this wabbit deals heavy damage to enemies

Basic attack:he munches on a carrot which heals him for x amount.

Entrance:pops out of his burrow and munches on his carrot.

Victory:bows as roses are thrown at him

Defeat:falls down a trapdoor

Skills

White:safe keeping

Bugs pulls a lever which causes a safe to fall onto a enemy which deals x damage and stuns them for x amount.

Green:home sweet burrow

Bugs dodges a enemy by jumping into his burrow and then countering by jumping out and wacking the enemy with a mallet.

Blue:showtime wabbit

Bugs performs a musical number which increases his attack power.

Purple:all carrot diet

Every third time bugs munches a carrot he gains a speed boost for x seconds.

Friendships

Bugs/marvin
Haredevil hare

Bugs “safe keeping” stun time now increases by 25%

Bugs/mickey
A grand performance

Bugs “showtime wabbit” skill now increases his chance of criting a enemy.

3 Likes

Cool hmmmmm wondering what to do

1 Like

I’d class this more as a tank than a damage.

1 Like

Kinda like Goofy ?

1 Like

Why a tank though??

1 Like

Hey!!

Do not try to take credit for this.

Everything about this was taken straight from Looney Tunes World of Mayhem!!

:pensive:

4 Likes

…ok you got me there…wait no its kinda different buddy

(Wait you know about looney tunes world of mayham)

2 Likes

Me too I have 50 characters there’s like about 100 characters total

2 Likes

I got that game too…i made it to the farm region…and no @Champion_David its kinda different because bugs heals himself when eating the carrot and he has a different move.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney