Unlikely Character Concept

Shazam? Has he been mentioned? If not, say the word lol

1 Like

DsA292eWwAIktEi

Jevil :star2::star2::star2:

“Metamorphosis!”

Jevil is a control hero who thinks everything is a game.

White: TARGET

Jevil targets ANY shielded enemies and lowers their shield abilities.

Green: CHAOS
Jevil turns into the devilsknife and damages 12 damage to any given enemy.

Blue: WE CAN DO ANYTHING
Jevil charms all enemies and lowers the attacks of enemies and gives 200+ health to all allies.*

*Jevil cannot give himself healing.

Purple: The roundabout
Jevil stuns all enemies and strengthens allies.

Friendships:

Jevil-Hercules

Disk:
CHAOS COMES IN STRENGTH

Everytime Jevil uses CHAOS, it stuns all enemies.

Jevil-Hades

Disk:

UNDERTALE

Everytime Jevil uses TARGET it weakens shielded enemies.

3 Likes

Shazam 2 star frontline damage

“SHAZAM!” Entrance: Billy Batson turns into Shazam Victory: Shazam drinks out of a “big thirst” cup Defeat: Shazam turns back into Billy Batson and kneels Basic:Shazam hits an enemy
White:Just say the word
Shazam turns into Billy Batson and becomes untargetable for 2 seconds
Green:Bullet Immunity
Shazam becomes invincible for 2.5 seconds and 25% of the damage that hits Shazam is reflected at the enemy
Blue:Bodyslam when Shazam is at under 50% hp he flies into the strongest enemy, stunning them for 3 seconds and dealing 500 damage
Purple:Big Thirst When Shazam gets KOed a mug of beer gets poured on the enemies dealing 900 damage and slowing them for 4 seconds.
Friendships: Shazam/ Freddy Freeman
Mightiest Mortal. Freind Caigmpain: Power testing story: Freddy Freeman helps Shazam get used to his powers
This is what Shazam looks like

This is what Billy Batson looks like

2 Likes

Mesogog

Calm and sinister mastermind who tortures and punishes his foes with psionic powers.
“I want you to fight by my side, as we bring the world back… to the magnificent era… of the dinosaurs.”
Role: Control
Position: Mid

Entrance: Mesogog appears in blurring speed, and growls at his enemies.
Victory: Mesogog cross his arms and disappears in blurring speed.
KO: Mesogog facepalms in agony and kneels down.
Basic: Mesogog fiercely punches an enemy in blurring speed, then zooms back to his position.

White: Dino Flash
Opponents will see Mesogog blur as he sneak attacks random enemies 5 times, dealing unavoidable True Damage with each hit and blinding or silencing them for seconds. Mesogog is untargetable.
Green: Psionic Punishment
Mesogog tortures his closest enemy with his psionic powers, linking to a random middle enemy, then to a random furthest enemy. This Stuns them for seconds, then deals Fantastic Damage over time while he is using it.
Blue: Psionic Blast
Mesogog punishes the closest enemy and knocks back with a powerful psionic blast, dealing Fantastic Damage and stunning his foe for seconds.
Purple: Mesozoic Science
His team heals the amount of HP when his debuffs expire or resisted by enemies.

Friendships:
Cunning in the Wild (Scar): Mesogog will test Scar that he is worthy enough for his upcoming future of the dinosaurs.

3 Likes

This person wins #1 spammer of the year.

System
2 star backline control
Basic attack: System throws a gem at a enemy

White: website scam
System persuades a enemy into going in a website for a reward only for them find out that it is a fake stunning them for 5 seconds.

Green: 3000 diamond reward
System gives an enemy a sack of diamonds charming it for 8 seconds.

Blue: recreate accounts
When System is KOed he revives and his attacks deal X more damage.

Purple: persuasive tactics
System’s White & Blue skill increases system’s attack speed by 20%

COLLECTION BUFFS

Stun
Charm
Control

6 Likes

@Prince_Aamir I know that’s right! No one Spam’s more than System.

SMH
:angel:

2 Likes

Eggs, Polaris isn’t even in a Disney movie, are you crazy? She won’t add that. Never dude. Sorry, she won’t. Ask her.

1 Like

Why are you rude to everyone on forum? You do realize what thread you’re on right? UNLIKELY characters. Nearly every character here isn’t a Disney character like the Pokémon, DreamWorks, Nickelodeon, etc. if you don’t understand a thread, don’t go jumping to conclusions and criticizing everyone. Also why are calling Polaris “she”. We don’t know their gender or anything. Almost all of us use “they”

4 Likes

But those that dont use they…use he…

1 Like

True. Forgot to add that. But I think more of us use they now

2 Likes

This is Isabelle, from Animal Crossing!

Isabelle is a 3 star, back line support hero.
“What? Sorry, my ears are too fluffy and muffly I guess.”
Basic: Isabelle fires her slingshot.
White: “How Can I Help You?” Isabelle gives the ally with the least health 300 energy and heals them for x health.
Green: “Let’s Be Friends!” Isabelle asks an opponent to be her friend, charming them for 7 seconds.
Blue: “Helpful Ordinances” Isabelle establishes an ordinance that tells her allies to do things quicker, increasing their attack speed and movement speed for 5 seconds.
Purple: “The Best Assistant” Isabelle’s skill now heals all nearby allies for half of what she heals the first ally.
Friendships: With Finnick: “Kind Animals” “How Can I Help You?” now also applies x shield(if “The Best Assistant” is applied, nearby allies receive half of the shield). Isabelle gets x skill power.
With Sulley and Boo: “Puppy!” “Helpful Ordinances” now applies x shield to all allies. Isabelle gets x armor.

So there’s Isabelle!!

4 Likes

This one is the Kill The Whales Mob from Studio C. Notice: this entire concept was made as a parody and should not be taken seriously or flagged if it might offend you.

Kill The Whales Mob would be a 3 star, back line, damage hero.
“What do we want? Dead whales! When do we want ‘em? Dead Whales!”
Basic: they throw a harpoon.

White: “It’s Survival Of The Fittest, and We’ve Got Guns!” They pull out their whale-killing tools, and fire at 2 opponents, dealing x damage and stunning them for 5 seconds.

Green: “They’re Probably A Whale” They convince one opponent that it’s allies are whales, charming it for 7 seconds.

Blue: “Put Dynamite In Their Blowholes!” They throw 3 sticks of dynamite at random opponents, dealing x damage and x splash damage to any opponents nearby.

Purple: “Dead Whales!” For every opponent that is Ko’d, they give x shield to the teammate with the least health.

Friendships: With Hades: “Those Blubber Beelzebubs” “Their Probably A Whale” now gives the charmed opponent increases attack speed if the charm is successful. They gain x skill power.

With Moana: “We Have A Right To Murder Sea Creatures!” “Dead Whales!” now heals the shielded ally for a third of it’s health. They gain x reality.

So that’s the Kill The Whales Mob, pls tell me what you think and if you haven’t seen Studio C, pls look them up, they are hilarious!

1 Like

I havent made an unlikely Disney concept yet. So Imma make one now.

Hero: Grandmother Willow

Costume: N/A

“Listen with your hearts, you will understand.”

Grandmother will may be a tree, but that doesnt stop her from destroying the enemies.

White skill: Windy willow

The wind blows through Grandmother Willow’s leaves and she sighs healing her self and all allies in AoE for X HP.

Green Skill: Painful lesson

Grandmother Willow whacks an enemy with her branches dealing X True Damage.

Blue skill: Trip em up.

Grandmother Willow lifts a root and catches a enemy, stunning them for three seconds and not allowing them to move for 6 seconds. Also deals X fantastic damage over 5 seconds.

Purple skill: Ancient Tree.

Grandmother Willow gains x basic damage.

Entrance: Grandmother Willow always was there.
Victory: Grandmother Willow whistles softly
Defeat: Grandmother Willow’s face fades and the leaves droop.

Friendships:

Gaston: Learning to Respect Nature.

Disk Power 1: Gains X skill power
Disk Power 2: Trip em up now stuns an additional .5 seconds.

(+.5 per star)

Moana: Knowledge from a tree?

Disk Power 1: Gains X Armor
Disk Power 2: Burn attacks and DoT deal 20% less damage to all allies within Grandmother Willow 's spread of leaves

(+20% per star)

6 Likes

My first Unlikey character concept! Just for fun unlikey character means its not going to happen its just for Fun and messing around Hyness4 Hyness “Juh? What is this…interference? You… You seem to be in my way” Role Mid Damage hero Basic attack: shooting balls of dark energy from his sleeves White Skill Feel The power! Hyness He Summons summon pillars of fire at the Enemy dealing them with X damage and also the attack Burns them dealing damage over Time Green Skill Crazy Dance performance when his health falls into 50% his hood is knocked off his head and he shouts at the Enemy dealing Scare Effect at them as well granting Hyness high Attack speed and high Attack Damage Blue Skill The Jambandra emblems
summons multiple Jambandra emblems around himself after a moment, they will release freezing winds around themselves dealing Freeze at Enemys and if there are Freeze And they will Frostbite Damage over time at them Purple Skill: The mysterious Preist at the Start Of battle Hyness creates a Dark magic at the enemy causing to the enemy to have Slow Attack speed and Low Attack damage if he Damages the Enemy that will effect by curse Eentrance: Walking towards the Battle and his Pefroms his Magic Victory: He floats up and he Does a Dance Lose: he goes leaves Hyness stunned and he Disappears just The like Heroes in Disney heroes battle mode When they are ko They have lose animation they Disappears

2 Likes

Hmm this guy looks like he would make a great creep.

3 Likes

Yep this is my first unlikey character concept unlikey Character means that Will not happen its just for fun and messing around

1 Like

I know mate :wink: just saying it would make a cool creep minion imo :wink:

1 Like

Yep! Haha but the Friend for Hyness is not there because i cant think of ideas for friends for him

2 Likes

Yeah, do you know he is from a Kirby game?

2 Likes

Yes i know him he is hyness

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney