Unlikely friendships

:expressionless: it’s in the title

2 Likes

Oops sorry, that makes since lol

2 Likes

I was hoping you would come

cough why tho?

20 characters

Because I though it would make since for you to come here when everyone else is here, you know what I mean? Sorry if said that out of context

1 Like

I’d say that each character should have a maximum of 4 friendships. For instance, Jack Skellington already has friendships with Sally and The Mad Hatter, but I think that he could also have friendships with Mike and Elsa.

2 Likes

My favorite part about these friendships are these Disney characters interacting with each other, I don’t know why but I love it

6 Likes

That’s a little too much. That would double the amount of friendships in game, changing it to… 160+? 200+?

2 Likes

So, more than just 2 friendships eh? Alright! I have a truck load of ideas! :smiley:

3 Likes

Have I already mentioned Frozone and Finnick? Cuz I think that would make a good friendship.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll just dump my triuck load of ideas. Right…now!

Moana/Hiro
Moana wants to know more about robotics & ask Hiro about them.

• Moana now has 25% chance to dodge attacks. Each star giving 5% more

Maui/Jack Sparrow
Maui hears a lot of Jack’s pirate life & he wants to take Jack on a adventure of a life time.

• Take flight now slows enemy’s attack speed by 15%.

Calhoun/Megara
As two gals get to know about each other, they soon become dynamite pals.

• Cybugeddon heals Calhoun by Y health. An extra Y health each disk level.

Ralph/Mickey
Ralph still feels like he still isn’t loved around him. So Mickey cheers him up & shows Ralph he truley is a bad guy with a big heart.

• Shouting match now stuns enemies for Y seconds. Each star giving another Y second

Baymax/Scar
As a healthcare companion, Baymax wants to help others rather than just humans. He researches some tips on taking care of animals & helps Scar when he gets injured.

• Scan now silences enemy for Y seconds. Each star giving another Y second.

Hades/Jack-Jack
Once again, Mr I & Elastigirl can’t find another babysitter. Since Hades was passing by, they asked him if he can babysit Jack-Jack. It took some convincing, & Hades just stuck with it.

• Better burning. Each star giving another Y damage

Megara/The Mad Hatter
Megara was getting tired of the fighting & tries to take a break from fighting & The Mad Hatter pulls her into a nice unbirthday party. Megara found the strange unbirthday party to be at least calming.

• Silence is Golden now slows enemy’s attack by 50% for Y seconds.

Welp, dats (most) of my truck load.

Edit: Just edited dis with the abilities the disk should have. Hope u like them. :grin:

6 Likes

I think I created a topic on this idea, giving characters more than two main friendships. If I recall correctly, some people were against it.
But if they add Pooh, I want Stitch to have a friendship with him (or Pooh with Stitch).
I kind of want Stitch to have a friendship with Jack jack or Dash and one with Hiro.

Here it is. Eh not as many against it. I misremembered.

@Prince_Aamir

Can you change the title from “2+ Friends per Character” to “Unlikely Friendships”?

If you can’t it’s fine…

1 Like
  1. Hiro - Jack Jack

Jack Jack is bored and wants some new toys so the Incredibles get hiro to make some new toys.

Disc name: high tech toys
Image of disc: a metal teddy bear

megabot call heals allies X hp
microbot stun stuns nearby enemies for 1.2 × S seconds

1. Hercules - Dash

Dash’s class has to write a essay about gods and goddesses for school. So he goes to hercules for help.

Disc name: Speed of the gods
Image of disc: clouds with a little light shining through

• X max hp
true hero increases Hercules’s attack speed by 15% × S

1. Duke Caboom and Shank

Shank Challenges Caboom to a race. in the end the race ends up in a tie and they agree that they are both good racers.

Disc names: Racing Daredevils
Image of disc: a motorcycle leaning against a racecar

• X Skill power and armor
pop a wheelie Knocks back and stuns for 1.5 × S seconds per star

I will add on to this

4 Likes

Megabot call heals enemies??? What???

3 Likes

Hi everyone sorry I’m late @Prince_Aamir

Here is mine:1.Hercules and Gaston.Gaston is bored and wants to see the strong ones.The first person he asks is Hercules.Hercules helps him get stronger.disk name:you’re a strong one.Gaston’s "five dozen eggs"skill makes him immune to all debuffs.2.Aladdin and Calhoun.Aladdin is unhappy that he has a life of a criminal and wants to have a life as a hero.Soon Calhoun came and told Aladdin the art of heroism.Aladdin is happy.disk:attack council.during Aladdin’s "magic carpet ride,it increases his attack speed.disk image of #1: a sun would just do it.disk image for #2:a sword would do.more coming soon…

Everywordafteraperiodoracomadoesnthaveaspaceandthatlooksmessy. Sorry to be the Grammar Fuher, but it just bugs me :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry about that.tenor

Please don’t revive a 7 month old topic!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney