More Friendships for Characters?

Do you think perblue will allow characters to have more than four friendships with heroes? For example, a hero can have three main friendships of their own and another three with another hero, instead of the two and two right now? If so, do you think they would add four new character emojis?
I know they may not do this, but if they keep on adding heroes, the newer heroes won’t have friendships with older ones since the older ones would already have four friendships.

1 Like

A Hero, let’s say, Judy, must have 2 Friendships with other Heroes, Felix and Chief Bogo, but said Hero (Judy), can be Friends with more than 2 other Heroes, Finnick, Nick, and Judy.

Calhoun also applies to this rule: She has 2 Friendships with other Heroes, but she is Friends with 3 Heroes.

While the possibility of Heroes having more than 2 Friendships with other Heroes is impossible, the possibility of a Hero being Friends with more than 2 Heroes is very likely.

It’s useless. Even if you have 20 friendships, you can only use one memory disk.

2 Likes

Merida is very popular among the people! :grin:

Two friendships: Bogo and Elastigirl

Friends with: Violet, Vanelop and Moana

Thhere may be more? i havent checked in a while.

Here’s a friendship request for an idea. Gaston and Merida. Because both are archers.

Nope i think no imo…

Oh. Then maybe I guess Hades and Scar. Because they are from the same film Hercules. The reason why Scar is in Hercules because he had a cameo appearance.

Here’s the proofimage

You would be surprised how familiar I am with Disney Easter Eggs, and theories. I have a few of my own as well :wink:

Undisputedly, this is Scar. But it is suposed to be Leo the Lion a Mythical creature who was slain by Hercules.

You can see him kill it during the song Zero to Hero. :wink:

But yes, i t is Scar and I am ok with a friendship between these two. :grin:

1 Like

You know Disney’s cameos? Wow! Cool! Although Scar and Hades friendships is still a good idea, but I’m surprised that they are enemies in Scar/Maleficent Friendship.

Oh, and in case what you’re wondering, Hades and Maleficent are couples in House of Mouse.image|480x360

Sorry if the picture is not here, but you can copy and paste to see it.

Let’s say I’m a soccer play that means. I can be friendswith messi ? No :cry:. That could be a good friend ship to be honest

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney