I was just wanting to say that Freddy Fazbear isnā€™t really a villain lol sry

Also, if people doesnā€™t know who these villains are,

Mok (Rock And Rule)
Rasputin (Anastasia)
Jenner (The Secret of NIMH)
Tyler (Heavy Metal 2000)
Claudandus (Felidae)
General Woundwart (Watership Down)
Ogthar (Dinotopia: Quest for the Ruby Sunstone)
Marcus (Highlander: Search for Vengeance)
Granny (same name as the title)
Baldi (Baldiā€™s Basics)
Blackwolf (Wizards)
Ruber (Quest for Camelot)
Ramses (The Prince of Egypt)
Nekron (Fire and Ice)
Pitch Black (Rise of the Guardians)
Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter)
Tharx (Osmosis Jones)
Zygon (Starchaser: The Legend of Orin)
Lord Farquaad (Shrek)
Joe the Pilot Fish (Help! Iā€™m a Fish, or in the other case, A Fish Tale)
Van Pelt (Jumanji)
Rothbart (The Swan Princess)
Zigzag (The Thief and the Cobbler)
Oh, I forgot to mention, Eris (Sinbad Legend of the Seven Seas.

These Horror villains count too. That can be well as Pinhead from Hellraiser.

Zurg was already in this game. Also, other Disney Villains ideas will be like Madam Medusa, Shere Khan, Frollo, Cruella, Prince Hans, Xanatos, Mcleach, Rourke, Gantu, Scroop, Alameda Slim, Dr. Faciler, The Horned King, Mother Gothel, etc.

Why did you even list villains / antagonists who arenā€™t even Disney / Pixar?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I said lol

2 Likes

Because the person said one of the Pixar villains, Syndrome. And I forgot to mention, Hopper.

That might be an idea for new villains since last yearā€™s update when they added Scar, Maleficent and Hades.

I think Magica NegaDuck Megavolt BushRoot Liquidator QuakerJack Randall Jafar Syndrome And Pete could be added this years villain Halloween update anyway

Interesting, also have you read a list who are these Non Disney Villains are from?

I pacifically said this years and another Halloween Villains Update

2 Likes

Hmm. Good point.

And I also sorry that I reply myself for the list of Non Disney Villains. So again, have you read yet Spiderhog?

I already read them

1 Like

Nice. Also, that could an interesting idea if they could also use Warren T Rat (An American Tail), Mojo Jojo (The Powerpuff Girls), Phantom Virus (Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase), Sharptooth (The Land Before Time), Preed (Titan AE), Seth (Dinosaur King), Heather (Total Drama), and quite a few others as well if Perblue might make a Non Disney version of a second version of Disney Heroes Battle Mode. That can be well as a Non Disney Heroes Battle Mode.

How does heather count as a villain?? She was barely a villain in total drama at least not season 2 and on

1 Like

Well, she was rude to Lindsay, which that cause her to curse at her, but it was censored. And tells her that she would rather speed days with Owen and shopping with her.

1 Like

That doesnā€™t make her a villain in the book like King Candy NegaDuck and Magica

1 Like

Thatā€™s kinda understandable, but at least I think she kinda turned good if Iā€™m correct.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney