Unlisted Patch Changes

Alright PB you have been doing well recently but these deals with unlisted or incomplete patch notes has got to stop.

We have had shadow nerfs like the Shank/Elastigirl disk. We have had incomplete skill descriptions of new characters, e.g. QoH purple missing the charm resist and healing components. Now the GW changes to have pairings based on MMR regardless of league.

Mind you I am not saying that any of these changes are bad but we as the players deserve to know all the changes that happen in the game. If they are bug fixes, let us know like the 1.8A patch today. If they are nerfs we deserve to know that as well. Lastly having complete descriptions of the heroes that you introduce should be a no brainer at this point.

Lastly this may be a personal thing for me but I would love to know new disks that are coming with each patch. Still love ya PB just be open with us and allow us to know what is coming to the game. Rant over.

6 Likes

We try to ensure all game changes are in the patch notes. We do sometimes miss things, but it’s never intentional. Any changes we make to heroes are always in the patch notes. We want players to know what we’re changing, and why, so they are aware the behavior of their heroes may change.

There wasn’t a shadow nerf to Shank. The disk, Lockdown, was changed in 1.7 and it was in the patch notes:

For the skill description, I’m not sure why that was missed, but in the future, I can be sure to double check those before posting them. We write the patch notes a long time before the update, because they have to go through a pretty lengthy approval process. There’s usually fine tuning to the heroes after that.

There’s been a lot of feedback about the MMR, and this change was to address some of the negative experiences the guilds were facing. This should have been in the patch notes, so we’ll watch for this type of oversight in the future. Matchmaking will now look outside of your current league for a more suitable match based on your MMR. This will reduce the number of wars guilds face where it’s an overwhelming defeat, or a cake walk because there’s not a suitable opponent queued in your current league. War should be challenging!

We used to list the friendships in the patch notes, but not the specific disk powers. I can pass this along to the team for consideration in future patch notes.

2 Likes

@Polaris that will be great, only listen the friendship (character-character) and the disk effect (first star effect and next disk power effect) and thats all. Because now we know the level is dinamic because the different level caps in each server.

Thanks for the update Polaris. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure the Shank/Elastigirl disk nerf was an ammendment after someone else pointed it out. As far as the other points are concerned I can’t begin to fathom the hoops everyone has to jump through that these posts don’t represent well.

Like I said in the OP that I have no problems with any of the changes made I just want to have open communication and transparency with the changes made and the like. I meant no ill will towards yourself or any of the employess at PB. Have a wonderful day!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney