War, War, War...Over and over again

So, now that the new matchmaking has been brought in…we have fought THE SAME GUILDS THREE TIMES ALREADY THIS MONTH.

I get that it’s meant to be a challenge, I get it’s not meant to be easy and it’s to stop horrendous matchmaking. But facing the same opponents time after time is now beyond frustrating!

@Polaris, your comments on Unlisted Patch Changes are true and fair, but now we either face an overwhelming opponent as the top 1 or 2 guilds on the server or the number 4…maaaaaybe someone else if we’re really lucky. But so far we have not been. It’s not fun facing the same opponents all the time :frowning:

4 Likes

:musical_note: they will never be satisfied. :musical_note:

Look, I know this will sound harsh, but if you guild is to weak to climb the rankings then you will be stuck where you are. That is how war is supposed to be.

You fight your way to legendary. You win some, you lose some, maybe you do not even make it, but you fight to get there. Before, it was too easy. Now they make it realistic. If you do not like fighting in war because you lose, then either get a new guild or do not fight. Losing does not affect you at all. You get back all sabotage tokens spent. You just will not receive a war reward.

3 Likes

So they should get rid of the rank/division now because its useless haha
Climbing a rank/division, means fighting someone with the same rank/division…
I havnt heard of a lightweight champion fighting a heavyweight champion…

Your a champion too @Champion_David, so you should know lols

Hamilton a lot…

And you right!

1 Like

War matchmaking never will be fixed I suppose. After experiencing this state for as long as war is is introduced I don’t even know how to make the devs understand that this is not the way it supposed to work imo.

This is my experience exactly. We’re the #4 ranked guild on server 2, and the power difference between us and #s 1 & 2 is huge. We’ve been matched with them almost exclusively this war season. It has sucked all fun from this aspect of the game.

1 Like

Same here on server 4. Every 4 wars we keep getting the same guild. And it keeps going in a circle. Kinda gets boring and not much fun.

Yes and a guild with one member on our server is in Legendary already!! It makes no sense.

War matching should be based off combat, with rank being a secondary factor.

If speed of the level increase isnt going to get people to quit it’s going to be the guild war matching system. 1st place guild with over 100 mil power vs 8th place with 65 mil…

Maybe they should make a better league System like football champions league … or just make sure that u dont can have same enemy in 1 Session 2 times… but u right we are a top 10 guild on server 18 and i m the leader and i also say its trash how u get your next gw enemy… looking forward to good changes

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney