Upcoming contest

So can we get the rewards amended some? Needing to be top 1% to get goofy bits is rough, not to mention it’s only 50 bits. I think top 5% should get 50 and top 1% should be 100.

Think about it, to be top 5% you have to be spending money on the game, it’s not like you’d be rewarding free to play players, so why not give us spenders at least that much? (There is a bit of sarcasm in here as I know not rewarding f2p is not great either)

But in all seriousness, the rewards are supposed to be better according to you guys, that’s definitely not the case when 99% of the server doesn’t even benefit. Pretty sure we have been slowly getting worse rewards over time. Even 20 bits would be good for 10% but I’m not going to ask for too much at one time.

5 Likes

So you’re saying that people that already get better offers, deals, paid for an advantage are still not getting enough?

No wonder F2P players are getting walked over, it’s dreck like this that continues the divide and it’s giving PB terrible incentives

3 Likes

If you had stuck around during anniversary week, you would have received your very own three star Goofy, whether you were F2P or not.

4 Likes

Yeah like literally after the update we got tons of goofy chips in the mail. I was pleasantly surprised.

Also, so happy for stitch threads. Only one I will actively try to get!

1 Like

Huh? Who are you talking to? Haha I’m still playing. I never stopped

1 Like

What I am saying is this;

Pay to win players, let’s say make up 10% of the server, pay for the development of the game by making a high amount of purchases. Now only 1% of the 10% get rewarded in the event with higher rewards. This game is basically alienating its own pay to win players by not offering rewards to sufficiently cover that number of players let alone free to play players that scrape together stamina pots a few a week that try to compete.

It’s like saying “Hey! You spend a lot on this free game weekly to compete in contests and push yourself, but it’s not enough. You need to spend more!”

“And you free to play guys, meh.”

2 Likes

Now I won’t disregard that they made it easier to get to 1m score for free players. So at least 1/2 of the contest is decently scored for f2p. But I just think saying that the top 1% gets bonuses is not enough. 5-10% minimum.

Side note: I don’t consider diamond chest much of a reward, if chance is involved it can be amazing or terrible.

1 Like

You make it aound like you and thousands of othwr people do not have Goofy. Thhe anniversary event gave away a three star Goofy, nit to mention the sign in.

2 Likes

No, Sorry, not to get goofy but his bits as a reward as the picture depicts. Thought that was obvious what I meant

1 Like

I don’t particularly have a problem with the Rank rewards for this Contest. They are great rewards and scaled correctly in my mind.

My problem is with the mediocre purple gear that we are getting with the “meh” Progress rewards. Months ago they came out with the Badge Bazaar in Patch 1.6 because they wanted to “give players options on what gear to get as a reward from Contests. Players were not as motivated to move up in Contests for geat that was irrelevant” Why have we now reverted back to rewarding with minor purple gears??? @Polaris

4 Likes

Haha Duke you do know my comments on the f2p guys are completely sarcastic? I’m just trying to hammer in the point that they don’t care about them either.

I, in no way, feel superior to f2p guys.

That’s an interesting point Taylor, I don’t mind the purples so much because I don’t mind having stockpiles for when new characters need them. BUT you are right, I’d much rather have options on which ones via the shop. Some are much more annoying to get than others.

Wait so you have multiple accounts to make comments? Isn’t that against the rules too

(Note I did not flag your comment btw)

Also my comment about the f2p guys you replied about was how I see PBs reaction toward players, not my own.

Every server has their own forum account.
I didn’t make it.
But I use it when I have to.

And if it is a violation, then they have to remedy it because it’s their mechanism.

1 Like

Interesting, did not know this.

Ah, in context I passed over it being from their perspective.
My apologies for misunderstanding.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney