Upcoming Disney Movie Discussion

Yeah and she was cringing

A certain type of emotion can have it’s shapes and sizes. I mean, anxiety is common for literally everyone on Earth, but there aren’t that many people who feel a constant skull-breaking alarm.
We haven’t seen a movie yet, so Anxiety’s role and “power” aren’t clear yet (probably too high though, if the main panel is orange), but I can tell that a tiny doze of anxiety might be a good thing. Yes, it brings nerves, but it might bring excitement as well. You just happened to have too much of it.

I found out the other three new emotions that will appear.

We have an aquamarine one that represents Envy, a pink one that represents Embarrassment and an indigo one that represents Ennui (whatever that is).

5 Likes

The Marvels are now in theaters.

1 Like

Out of the four new emotions well gonna see in the sequel of Inside Out 2 I think embarrassment will be the biggest, Ennui will be as tall as fear, Envy will be taller than sadness and we already know how tall Anxiety is

1 Like

Here’s hoping that only the newest Disney movies(aside from the live action remakes and Marvel movies) will have characters coming in the game.
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/next-update-when-season-2/1471757/5518?u=incredible_zoo_vi
This link is perfectly fitting for this topic. Can you answer it?

Need I say more?

2 Likes

So Envy creates aquamarine memories, Anxiety creates orange memories, Embarrassment creates Pink memories, and Ennui creates indigo memories.

1 Like

On a scale of one to five, how would you rate The Marvels

0 voters

Madame Web

images

While we are on the subject of marvel movies, a fourth installment of the Sony spider-verse is getting a new super hero known as Madame Web.

Working as a paramedic, during one accident Cassandra Webb drowns and when revived gains the astonishing power to see the future. This ability draws her to protect three young women named Julia Carpenter (aka Spider Woman), Mattie Franklin (another Spider Woman) and Anya Corazon from the mysterious Ezekiel Sims (an evil Spider Man?), who has a dark connection to Cassanda’s past and the death of her mother. Cassandra must protect these girls from Ezekiel, who can see their destines to become great heroes and seeks to kill them to change the future.

Madame Web will be in theaters February 14th 2024.

1 Like

Wish is now in theaters.

3 Likes

Yeah y’all gotta see Wish in celebration of Disney’s 100th Anniversary

3 Likes

Hopefully wish will be good
Because Disney haven’t made the best movies this year however there are some good Disney movie that are coming out of have came out

1 Like

Apparently Frozen 4 is just Frozen 3 part 2.

It’s hinted in this interview.

Well I do like the song The Wish and the animation to be honest looks too bright plus the lasted good Disney movie was Encanto

Happy anniversary 10 years of Frozen (2013)!!! :snowflake:

On a scale of one to five, how would you rate Wish

0 voters

Soul Luca and Turning Red will be hitting the big screen for the first time next year aka these 3 Pixar movies didn’t play in theaters on the day they came out but instead went straight to Disney plus because of Covid now this will be the first time they’re gonna show them in theaters

1 Like

I heard about that! I guess Disney was doing something to make the community feel better. I’m glad they put these movies in theaters.

1 Like

Disney posted their short to celebrate 100 year Once Upon a Studio on YouTube

3 Likes

I heard Once Upon a Studio didn’t get nominated for an Oscar and Wish didn’t get nominated for best animated film

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney