Upcoming Halloween Project 🎃

With Halloween coming, i have decided to do something different. This year, i will do a series entiltled

The Disney Crime Files. :smiling_imp:

This series will be different than most. Each day in September on the hero wish list section, i will be doing a brief of a villain that a forumer wishes was in the game (like what you see on a crime show).

Each villain that make it will have a brief discription on their background and another brief description on the gameplay they may pocess.

You can make your decision for which villain you want in the series here. Deadline is on August 31st. Each forumer will get one choice, so make sure it is villain you really want.

@Irrer-Minnie: Cruella De Vil
@Grim_grinning_Ghost: Don Karnage
@Disney-Fan: Mother Gothel
@Magica_de_spellbook: Mother Gothel
@Sister_Dingwall_XCII: Maximilian
@Filadae_Djaq: Bill Cipher
@C-train: Lotso
@CommanderStorm: Negaduck
@LetsGetDangerousBro: Dr. Doofenshirmz
@Prince-Aamir: Glomgold

5 Likes

will you be making one thread? i think that would be the best way to go in case you were planning on making separate threads.

3 Likes

I agree with @Imagineer_V. My favorite a villain and suggestion is Cruella de Vil

Favorite villain is scar

My favorite villain is Dr. Facilier

I like Mother Gothel.

@Grim_grinning_Ghost and @Disney-Fan

Do you have any villain not in the game that you really like?

Mother Gothel

Good villain not in the game already? How about Maximillian from The Black Hole?

Can we choose more than 1?

Nope. Sorry, only one villain per forumer.

Don karnage

Then I choose Emperor Zurg.

I there a villain not in the game that you really like?

Bill Cipher, then

My favorite villain is Lotso from toy story 3 (aka the greatest toy story villain in my opinion)

Negaduck. (10 characters)

I dont know what this is about. But I’ll go with Dr. Doofenshmirtz

I choose Glomgold

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney