Upcoming heroes for the game

Hello, this time I am not going to say if you want to make a concept, but I come to say that there will be more heroes in the game as the days go by, if you want to have an opinion then name the hero you want to appear in the game, have a nice day

Dude, this is your third thread today. You are still spamming. Slow down for a second and take your time. Besides, it’s not even in the right section. This should be here:

#feedback-corner:hero-wish-list

5 Likes

oh wow who knew :unamused:

…that’s not how it works

9 Likes

Ok :neutral_face:

:scream: thanks for telling me! I didn’t know! I thought Lilo was going to be the last hero. Totally do not run a PM about Datamined heroes and also do not know about any future characters.

Gonna stop you right there. The previous 2 things could, under a given circumstance have a good reason to be said by an intelligent well meaning individual.
But having an opinion has no requirements. You can and most people do make opinions on things before even knowing what an opinion even is.

For… what purpose? Why? Do you think it will… somehow effect the game… or… are you…?
I’m struggling to think of an alternative motivation.

Thank you, you have a nice day as well.
Most people who make a lot of… odd choices… on there posts are very rude and I’m glad to see someone be polite.

9 Likes

I’m not sure English is their first language. I think they’re just trying to say “Hey! With all the new heroes coming, who is someone you would like to see join?”

Their concept demanding is a little much since they’re consistently told no. But I don’t see how this post is any different than any other “Who would you like to see?” threads.

I want a lot but Rabbit from Pooh pops into my head right now. We got this new Lego Winnie the Pooh set at my job and I want it, but it’s so expensive so I’ll never buy it. So having more Pooh characters in game would be cool.

2 Likes

If that’s too expensive, wait till you here about The UCS line.

Hmm. Now that you mention it, the phrasing of the original isn’t something I would expect from someone who knows the English language.

His main language is spanish.
I think he just speaks english so most people (kinda) understand him

Uhhh…

Not buying it
Why would he made threads and concepts in spanish then…?
(Also, his spanish is better than his english so yeah… :P)

7 Likes

Those are just ridiculous lol. I think Legos in general are overpriced.

That makes sense.

Maybe he misinterpreted the word “main” when asked that.

I’m being rude by speaking as if they aren’t even here or unable to read this whenever they come back. Sorry.

Thanks for all those comments you tell me, I read them all

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney