Update 0.4 Discussion

Well I’ve not got a chance to try out any of the new heroes , I do look forward to hem down the road , though at least point I can’t even manage to keep 3-4 hero’s skill capped due to gold issues and this patch has dramatically effected that. Vip change drops gold earned , more stamina for high chapters give less gold per stamia , and not being able to complete CW on hard is a huge gold lose as well. But that might be the intent so okay moving on.

I do enjoy the videos and or crystal for friendship stamia thanks for that :), nick revamp was fair and same with bob. Though I don’t see much of a difference with jack jack , and finnick still is a bottom tier that seems to be in every firendhship campaign lol. New graphics look great and I’m excited for the scare mechanics!

Lastly I understand this is still beta , so there is ups and downs, hope the game stays enjoyable :slight_smile: oh and why was Judy’s hp changed and not mentioned in patch notes ?

“We’re gonna buff the top 3 in ciry watch since it seems to easy” we’ll that seems fair :slight_smile: what is it a 5-10lvl buff so freeze and stuns don’t work?
*fights lvl 120 enemy" oh…

The update is generally ok however it is a little frustrating.

City watch i feel is over tuned, people were clearing with Nick as that was his niche, those lemmings served a purpose and it wasn’t like he carried through the entire thing - he died eventually. With the reduced amount of gold we now experience an adjustment should have been made on skill upgrade cost.

You have nerfed Mr Incredible through the floor. Yes his damage out put was very high but that was offset by him being squishy for the most part - it was kill or be killed, now it’s just put some damage out that gets healed through till you fall over. I feel you should have upped his survivability somewhat as now he isn’t incredible at all.

It also seems the AI still has the old version. Just watched Mr Incredible wipe my team before I could touch him and my Mr Incredible was loaded prior to nerfs.

I would have suggested that with the massive nerfs a gift of 500,000 gold would have helped people shift focus to someone that they hadn’t heavily invested in like Mr Incredible. All that investment and hard work grinding chips, gold, badges etc feels wasted as he isn’t worth being in the team now as he just dies too easy.

The watch video for energy only works 50% of the time it seems.

Please please please don’t get money hungry cause if you do you will kill the game before it really gets going. I’m not free to play but I refuse to invest hard earned dollars into things when at the whim of developers it changes.

Power creep is natural - but I’d suggest rather than downtreading on everyone’s hard work with nerfs that make characters almost unplayable in a team; the newly added characters should be seen as a replacement so to speak as to continue progressing.

That’s is my 2 cents anyway

1 Like

Mr inc is still strong, the nerf barely effected him, his main power is his blue skill, I think that was well deserved nerf seeing as he’s a “tank” not “damage” especially since he can jab lock enemy

1 Like

It would be good to see the friends mission section show available missions at the top :+1:

1 Like

I noticed Eve is not currently available in the game - are there plans to rerelease her? Or make her available to all players?

Currently only available to Server 1 via VIP crates or rarely pops up wjth 1-3 chips in Black Market/Mega Market

Loved when servers 2-8 came!

Necromancer!
@Polaris can you close this topic please?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney