Update 0.4 Discussion

Update 0.4 is here with TONS of new Heroes and improvements! What do you think of the new Update so far?

2 Likes

Unable to play. :frowning:

5 Likes

Same here. It won’t log in

2 Likes

Same here. It won’t load

2 Likes

Same for me, won’t load either.

2 Likes

I have the same problem wonder how long it will last

2 Likes

Same as everybody else.

2 Likes

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one with that screen upon trying to log in. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

And this is a huge update with a lot of fun new features for the game. I saw the new friendships between Nick and Jack Sparrow and thought, that is perfect, as well as the one between Judy and Jessie. Good to see the new heroes as well, as they should add a nice, new dynamic to the gameplay. I can’t wait to get into that new shop to see what happens in there and I’m glad that Judy is more available now in the arena shop so once I get back into this game, I can start leveling her and Nick back up! :smiley:

Great update and once this login thing gets fixed, I can’t wait to see all these new parts of the game! :smiley: And with this update, I’m guessing that means the game might be getting ready for a worldwide release soon! (hopefully before my birthday in late July. If that happens I’ll buy an ingame pack as a birthday present for myself lol) XD

1 Like

Quero jogar! Please!

Honestly, I’m not really feeling this update.

1. Looks like none of the new characters are available through elite farming…that sucks.

2. Seems there was a whole lot of nerfing going on…that sucks.

While I can understand some of the reasons behind the decisions made for this update it just feels more like punishment than ‘yay! A new update! Woohoo!’ Looking forward to happier times in 0.5 and on.

1 Like

Excited for the update. Impatient about being unable to play. When you finishing? Lol.
Honestly the new characters from pirate of the Caribbean and wall-e was unexpected for me.
Excited for more friend quests and hope for even more in the future

2 Likes

I really like the new heroes. Even though none of the ones I want to see the most have been added. I think out of the new heroes I want Mike the most. I think his friendship with Jack Jack will be great. XD

I’ve already come across the new shop once. I’m hoping the disc items have a chance to be available for gold. (For those who haven’t come across it yet figured I would let you know that you need to be level 41 before you cam find it.)

I am a little disappointed that it’s now going to be harder for me to collect some heroes. I wad already working towards getting Calhoun to 5 stars and with her in the coliseum now I probably won’t be getting anymore chips for her until I can get Zurg to 4 stars. (Getting tokens for the coliseum shop takes longer than tokens for the other shops.) Thankfully I should be able to do ok unlocking both new heroes in the city watch shop.

And the update for missions being able to see only the ones you can do is really great. :smiley:

Overall I really like the new update.

1 Like

Same here…
Im in the same boat

So far it’s been 16 or 17 hours since servers were reset if im not mistaken. Whats the hold up?

Just realized I made a mistake in my last post. Somehow thought two new characters in city watch but it’s actually surge. So the one that should be easiest for me to get is Mike.

Hey there! You will get this screen if you try to play Disney Heroes: Battle Mode on version 0.3. Please update to version 0.4 to play!

1 Like

Silly…thought it auto updated…woopsy daisy…

We’ll I figured out why I can’t play…I’m in Mexico :joy::joy: omg gonna go through this game withdrawal until I get back!

You need to manually update your game. The login server issue isn’t correct.

Players: Gold seems to be difficult to get, it’s one of the major bottlenecks. Can we get help with that?

Developerers: Gold is a problem? We can help with that! Nerfs gold amounts, nerfs gold amounts to paying players, that make the game possible. There you go guys!

Players: … Seriously…???.. -_-

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney