Update 1.0.A Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.0.A

Overview

• New heroes on Servers 2-8: Rex from Toy Story and EVE from WALL•E
  • Server 1 is open again and accepting brand new players!

Rex (Servers 2-8)

dialogue-rex
“Oh, I’m going for fearsome here, but I just don’t feel it! I think I’m just coming off as annoying.”
Rex is a front-line tank hero! Rex’s hero chips can be found in the Coliseum Shop.

Skills

Stampede (Normal Damage)
Rex charges through enemies dealing damage and knocking them backwards.

rex-skill2%20b
Mighty Roar (Fantastic Damage)
Rex roars, dealing damage and silencing enemies for 4 seconds.

Dino Might
Rex headbutts nearby enemies, dealing damage and knocking them backwards.

Shield Eating Dinosaur
Rex deals extra damage to shielded enemies.

EVE (Servers 2-8)

dialogue_eve
“Directive.”
EVE is a back-line damage hero! EVE’s hero chips can be found only in the Diamond Crate.

Skills

eve_skill1
Hand Cannon (Normal Damage)
EVE fires her plasma cannon at the closest disabled* enemy, dealing damage. Nearby enemies also take damage. If no enemy is disabled, EVE instead targets the closest enemy.

*Disables include stun, freeze, blind, silence and charm.

eve_skill2
Shield Directive
EVE shields her weakest ally, protecting them from damage for the next 7 seconds.

eve_skill3
Ion Shock (Normal Damage)
EVE’s charged blast deals damage to the enemy with the highest skill power and then stuns them for 7 seconds.

eve_skill4
Combat Efficiency
EVE does 100% more damage to disabled enemies.

Server Opening

• Server 1 is once again open and accepting brand new users!
    • Note: Existing users could always make accounts on Server 1
13 Likes

Hi, i cant use some heroes skills, i opened topic on bug discussions, please look, game have bug some devices. Yellow bar full but i cant click heroes, for example elastigirl, venelope etc. i cant finish chapter 3, i cant use fantastic damage

1 Like

You said eve is only in VIP crates so I bought a bunch to try and get her, then afterwards I find out you can only get her in diamond crates. Compensation?

3 Likes

When will be changed hero in guild crate and daily reward? (Server 1)

1 Like

Update is amazing loving it keep up the good work guys :grin:

1 Like

Unfortunately they will not give you compensation. Regardless of what the forum says, it shows the 4 heroes you can get in the vip crate screen before you buy them

1 Like

Awesome! I’m on Server 2! Is Baymax going to be added soon? He’s my favorite Disney character of all-time.

1 Like

Very good…I was accepting this and thanks you so much disney

2 Likes

They’ve changed it now, but I’ve played other large games that would give compensation for mistakes like that. Nothing big of course, but even little things like a free diamond crates for all players type stuff, beyond the normal free crate we get from time to time

2 Likes

Awesome! :clap: I really like those characters from those movies.

1 Like

I badly want to play again, but Im still waiting on a fresh new server to become vip. Please be honest and tell if this is going to happen anytime soon? I keepnlogging in every day searching for server 9

2 Likes

Why are you waiting for a server 9?

1 Like

Arena easier to progress and a good fresh start is good

1 Like

But there was already added 7 new servers

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney