Update 1.1.A Patch Notes

Note this is just my personal idea, do not think I’m begging

1 Like

I don’t know the exact percentages, but green enhanced badges give back 100%. For blue and purple enhanced badges I don’t know, but my guess is 80% and 60%.

1 Like
  • Green badges always provide a 100% return, so it’s safe to enhance them.

• Starting from blue you lose some cards. A fully enhanced blue badge requires 160 enhancement points, but you only get 120 refunded after you promote (that’s 75%).

• Purple badge requires 1120 points, and you get 700 refunded (that’s 62,5%).

4 Likes

Its too early for this update on servers 2-8

1 Like

It’s nowhere near too early… Any player, f2p or p2p that’s been here since release is at or very near lvl 60 and purple. 1 chapter, 10 levels, and the next color promotion is EXACTLY what we need right now. (In addition to a new guild crate hero @Etesian :wink:).

If you started late or don’t put a lot of time into the game, others shouldn’t be punished for it and have to wait.

3 Likes

@Etesian can you confirm that the next major update will be 1.2?

1 Like

Why wont devs make the update lets say 4:50 before the day resets cuz now we gotta wait a few hours just to keep playing soo that is something that users are complaining atm

1 Like

Everyone has different daily resets… Your 5 am is not the same 5 am for someone across the world

1 Like

I would assume that there would be a software update to 1.1.1a before the cap raise…

1 Like

Its just for america there exist diferent servers for diferent countries

1 Like

People from all over the world are on all servers, and people like me play with friends from all over

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney