Update 1.1.A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.1.A

Chapter 8 “Stage Line” will become available for Servers 2 - 8 tomorrow at 1pm CT. Enjoy the continuation of our heroes’ story while helping them power up to new heights along the way!

New Content

• Servers 2-8 Only
    • Team Level cap increased from 60 to 70
    • Heroes can now be promoted to Purple +1 rank
    • Chapter 8: “Stage Line” is now available
      • Elite Campaign features: Buzz Lightyear, (main hero), Chief Bogo, Captain Jack Sparrow, Fix-It Felix, Jr., Woody
23 Likes

Guild crate change too???

9 Likes

When servers +9 will have any events?

6 Likes

Please change the guild crate hero!

10 Likes

@Duffy @ReapersFuryX The Guild Crate Hero will change with our next full update, stay tuned!

@Musketeer I don’t have a firm date on when the new servers will be getting events, but they will be soon!

11 Likes

Thank you for the reply @Etesian! Any time frame on when that will be?

4 Likes

No specifics yet. :slight_smile: Soon!

4 Likes

Thanks so much for responding! If you know that timeframe that would be helpful too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Etesian thank you!!

2 Likes

Some players in the chatroom said the original server will have up to level 80?

1 Like

Hey there! Server 1 already has a level cap of 80, and will not be receiving a cap increase with this update!

1 Like

Ohh I see. Thanks Etesian!

2 Likes

When major updates come, do we lose our in game mail? I’ve got a ton of mails with gold coins saved up because I’m at max coin and jack jack is maxed out so I’m saving them, I just want to make sure that the update don’t clear them out, another game I play deleted mails with major updates

1 Like

@Etesian, not to be rude or anything like that but do you know when the big update is going to be coming.

1 Like

If you read a few posts up, he already said there was no date he could say yet.

1 Like

Ok thank you, it’s just that I have really been enjoying this game and I can’t wait for what they have in store for use next.

2 Likes

How about items that we use upgrading badges in enhancement?

1 Like

You’ll lose the enhancements or each badge when upgrading from purple to purple+1 like always. But you’ll get back a percentage of it back in sd cards, but no gold will be refunded.

1 Like

Same percentage that all items we use?

1 Like

If Edna and Clawhauser get added with friendship missions in the game it will give me more motivation to play this game and grind them to the max.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney