Update 1.1.B Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.1.B

Overview

• New heroes on Servers 9-12: Rex from Toy Story and EVE from WALL•E
  • This server update will take place tomorrow, 7/12, at 15:00 CT

Rex (Servers 9-12)

dialogue-rex
“Oh, I’m going for fearsome here, but I just don’t feel it! I think I’m just coming off as annoying.”
Rex is a front-line tank hero! Rex’s hero chips can be found in the Coliseum Shop.

Skills

Stampede (Normal Damage)
Rex charges through enemies dealing damage and knocking them backwards.

rex-skill2%20b
Mighty Roar (Fantastic Damage)
Rex roars, dealing damage and silencing enemies for 4 seconds.

Dino Might
Rex headbutts nearby enemies, dealing damage and knocking them backwards.

Shield Eating Dinosaur
Rex deals extra damage to shielded enemies.

EVE (Servers 9-12)

dialogue_eve
“Directive.”
EVE is a back-line damage hero! EVE’s hero chips can be found only in the Diamond Crate.

Skills

eve_skill1
Hand Cannon (Normal Damage)
EVE fires her plasma cannon at the closest disabled* enemy, dealing damage. Nearby enemies also take damage. If no enemy is disabled, EVE instead targets the closest enemy.

*Disables include stun, freeze, blind, silence and charm.

eve_skill2
Shield Directive
EVE shields her weakest ally, protecting them from damage for the next 7 seconds.

eve_skill3
Ion Shock (Normal Damage)
EVE’s charged blast deals damage to the enemy with the highest skill power and then stuns them for 7 seconds.

eve_skill4
Combat Efficiency
EVE does 100% more damage to disabled enemies.

2 Likes

This doesn’t mean this person is cheating… That power difference in coliseum can be made up for with counter team comps. Also that’s their defense, that doesn’t mean they are attacking with the same thing.

3 Likes

Most useless thread of 2018. Reporting someone cause he is in high position in coliseum :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: just go study some good hero strategy and their counters instead of creating those threads :joy::joy::rofl:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney