Update 1.10.1 Patch Notes

Has apple still not approved the update yet? @Polaris

No, Apple usually takes ~24 hours to review and approve a new client. I’ll update here once I know it’s been approved and released.

3 Likes

@Polaris not to be spamming can you tell us when to expect Bo?

Yes… Bo peep will be in the game. Oh! So Bo Peep was the unprepared hero! I do not have the splash screen though…

Bo peep is going to be so cool, I’m resisting the urge to run around the room with a big grin, thank you Polaris and perblue!

It’s off topic for this particular thread.

Some beautiful drawings here and I see nearly all the Disney brands represented here (including Bo Peep who we now know will be the next hero released). Though next time I’m hoping some Zootopia representation can be on there. :smiley:

Though overall that artwork is really, really nice!

¿No hay competencia esta semana, @Polaris? No hay anuncio…

1 Like

Ya se anunció, pero para las recompensas que nos están dando mejor no anunciaban nada xd

1 Like

@Polaris I pressed the update button, and the game has neen ‘installing’ the update for almost an hour now!

After about 15 min it keeps returning to this

Please help

How did you get this?

@Polaris Betty will be new hero in the next update?

El concurso es visible ahora para que todos lo vean.

@MysticMoana47 Could be a problem with your network dropping or something with the app store. Try restarting your device and then opening the app store to install the update directly (without opening the game first).

Thanks for the great comments about the splash screen. I passed it along to the artist who was responsible for the masterpiece!

2 Likes

She/he deserves promotion, it’s really good work. Love it.

7 Likes

LOL Scar is just missing his rear half, no big deal.

Also excited that Bo Peep will be joining us! I think she’s a wonderful addition to the already beloved cast from Toy Story.

2 Likes

@Aurora_Veil His legs are behind Bo Beeps Cape

I have to agree. @Polaris can this splash screen be on the game for eternity? And IMO Elsa looks better here

2 Likes

Nope, it’s really not.

It actually is…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney