Update 1.10.2 Patch Notes

Duke Caboom will be one of the new characters from Toy Story 4, he’s an action figure based off a Canadian motorcycle stun man in the movie

6 Likes

Uh… she, where is “she”?
giphy%20(14)

But still an good update. Nothing bad here. Just good stuff.

17 Likes

Yeah inside out is exciting, I liked the movie. But I really want finding Nemo more. Ehh, new heroes are always good

6 Likes

We need some of the og movies from pixar here not all new ones

10 Likes

Yay! Lots of this looks really great :slight_smile:

Couple of points -

• are the icons for Duke Cabooms skills right? They don’t seem to bear much resemblance to the descriptions
  • the power craft button is going to need a confirmation popup. If it doesn’t yet have one, please please please create one. There will be a number of complaints about blown resources otherwise. It takes a LOT of stamina to farm complex badges.
  • will power crafting take into account hidden campaign drops?

I’ll certainly be really interested to try out the power crafting feature. It might take a while for me to actually trust it & that it’s giving me the best value, though. I like to see exactly what’s going on and where, to be sure I’m making the most of my resources :slight_smile:

Perks, matchmaking and trial/port updates sound awesome, as does the collection indicator - a minor thing but going back and forth from eg. invasion to collections to check progress is indeed a pain. :smiley:

15 Likes

Moana’s increased movement and speed may help but true, Ursula is really needed… and Jack Sparrow and Merida as heavy hitters.

4 Likes

Hey I’m just glad they listened to the guild perks comment I had on adding invasion to the tree

2 Likes

Nooooo!!! Not another team level and badge increase D= noooooooooo!

6 Likes

That might be a mistake. Most of the team is gone home for the weekend, but we’ll get it fixed up on Monday.

2 Likes

@Polaris, i take it that the new algorithm will take effect with the current war season? If it does, then a thank you from me.

3 Likes

Excited on the new stuff. Good update.
As always will look foward on the new characters, doesn’t matter which ones. Thank you.

4 Likes

For server 16 i believe there is an error in descriptions of update. You have darkwing available in elite 14 but he isnt in new characters and we are getting 13 in this update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Polaris If we do not have any anti virus items on us when raiding will we get a pop up that the area is infected and have to do it manually?

3 Likes

Yes, it will start at the next matchmaking after the update.

Yes, it will let you know what’s blocking you from power crafting, so, in this case, you’ll be able to clear the infected node, and then use the power crafting feature.

4 Likes

Ummm one concern for me. Server 16 has neither Darkwing Duck nor chapter 14… unless he’s… invisible :wink::wink:

2 Likes

The She Is Bo Beep guys She must be difficult To make

1 Like

No the she is Kim Possible.

2 Likes

its Bo Beep its been proven in the splash screen

2 Likes

@Polaris Thanks for the swift reply. Sounds like a good update in my eyes, also cannot wait for the extra heroes to come from Toy Story 4 and Inside Out.

Will there be any in-game events to go along side Toy Story 4 when it comes out soon?

2 Likes

You guys can’t go off rumors You have to go off of the game and games slash screen shows No Beep its right in front of you when you open the game

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney