Update 1.10.2 Patch Notes

@FanFro_BlueFlame the KP talk isn’t a rumor. Go check it out for yourself.

5 Likes

Inside out characters are coming soon it said

2 Likes

Please don’t devolve this thread by spamming about ‘No Beep’. She is not included in this update (neither is KP) and is off-topic.

9 Likes

Power crafting badges??? Its about time!!!

2 Likes

I want to reply with something positive for a change. Its nice to see evidence that the community is listened to and things have been implimented that address concerns IE the new badge system and trial/port increase. Now if we can avoid a level/badge update for at least another 6 weeks im sure everyone will be very happy lol

8 Likes

Can’t believe, the forum was (and still is) dripping with Kim Possible spoilers, now I see that Polaris was right, not much players visit the forums.
Well… can’t say much about Duke, he wasn’t even YET in any movie.

But big :heart: for new levels in port and trial and guild perks!

5 Likes

any answer about receive box for each victory in legendary ranking?

2 Likes

Less than a month between cap raises?!? Come on guys, don’t make us leave the game… 14.05 to 11.06…
You gonna go down to 2 weeks soon perhaps? This is fracking ridiculous…

11 Likes

On server 18, I feel like I’d prefer a character I know, or a character that I know is already in game, like Baymax, then some Toy Story 4 character. Sorry, am probz not gonna see it as I think 3 was the perfect ending :sweat_smile:.

But update sounds great.

Personally, (only me who would like this, nothing to do with update.) but can the friend stamina get bumped higher? Got so many friend stuff to do and not enough stamina.

Loving this game :slight_smile:

7 Likes

YouTube proves nothing…

And its a Disney heroes battle mode Website.

4 Likes

@Polaris

Can Server 18 get Moana in the Surge Shop, too? We haven’t had any change to our Surge Shop since the server started. We need some sort of rotation at the very least. I’m at 20k Surge Tokens.

4 Likes

Exactly same as game data, where is KP.

I’m very curious how future heroes will be shown in game.

1 Like

Actually it’s not, it’s made by someone who’s data-mined the game files.

Either way this is OFF TOPIC and really quite a ridiculous discussion. Please stop, we don’t want to get the thread locked down for too many flags.

7 Likes

Off topic. Please stop

4 Likes

Can we please stop the constant increase in power levels and color levels? Let us breathe a bit? Other than that, great update.

12 Likes

https://wakkatu.github.io/dhero/en/hero/KIM_POSSIBLE.htm

Now let’s get back on topic​:confused::confused:.

Who’s ready for new heroes I am :grin:

6 Likes

Cuando es la siguiente actualización?

1 Like

Where is Kim and Bo peep??

1.11/1.10.3?

SHUSH! No spoilers

2 Likes

Dark Wing is not available on 16. Is he also a new addition, or was this a mistake?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney